• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik frowns, then shrugs and sheathes his falchion. "I would have liked a little more information, but fine. That breeze is nice, anyway."

Gulujak looks less pleased. "Mistake... Fire-thing not to be trusted. I smell it."

The two start walking toward the tower.

Songdragon

Explorer
The dwarf gives a nod to Spirit, and then looks to the others, "I apologize, I in no way meant to bind you all to my decision. That the creature did so, gives me pause." She nods to Gulujak, "While I might have agreed to help this thing, trusting it is a different matter. And with these action, even less so then the little bit I might have been considered."

With a sigh, the dwarf looks to the ground, "Again, I am sorry." She looks up to face her companions.

[sblock=Marda's Status]Dwarven Cleric 2/Fighter 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +8
Conditions: Indomitability's Boon
AC: 21 (11 touch; 20 flat-footed)
HP: 24 of 24
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Ref: +1 Will: +5
In Hand: Dwarven Waraxe +6 (1d10+3, 20/x3)
Spells: (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize; (1st level) Stand the Heat, Bless, Command, Divine Favor (color notes cast)
Channel Energy 4 of 5 uses remaining; Inspiring Word: 4 of 5 uses remaining; Touch of Glory: 5 of 5 uses remaining[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Spirit pauses.

"If we discover the creature is treacherous and evil, we will renounce the possibility of having our questions answered. We will do whatever is necessary to free you from this bond and aid you through the fire. But if we had said no, we would have to directly face the haunted spirit that fuels this damned fire. Are you sure we would have won that battle?

If this voice is evil ... then ... I have been lied to and mislead for years.... My existence is meaningless. If that is the truth then we must free my mind of Indomitability. And we ... I will need help to do that. But for now we know little more than nothing... "

Walking Dad

First Post
Fantalass

"For now, the deal benefits us... let's just hope it stays theway and the meaning of the riddles become clear when we reach the locations" Fantalass says in resignation.
Then he looks at Gulujak: "Good to know that someone else is as less trusting as I am."

[sblock=OOC]
active spells: mage armor for +4 armor, stand the heat, resist energy (fire)

---

Fantalass
AC 12 (T11, FF10), HP 12/12, F +1,R+2,W+4

Acid Dart: 7/7 (+3, 1d6+2) (includes Point Blank bonus)
Magic Missle Wand: 18/50 (1d4+1)

Prepared Spells:
DC = 10 + spell level + 3
Cantrips- 3, 1st- 2+1
0: Dancing Light, Detect Magic, Message, Ray of Frost
1: Mage Armor - Color Spray, Mage Armor, Mount
2: Stone Call - Invisibility, Resist Energy

Effects:

Caty: AC 16 (T14, FF14), HP 6/6, F +2,R+2,W+4 (Imp. Evasion)

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
As the parrty approaches the stone bridge carved to look like entwining vines Cyrstin looks to Aaron. "I feel funny," she says ominously.

Torrent rolls her eyes.

"Look can it wait till we get inside?" Torrent asks. "I want to get some stout walls between me and whatever is going on around here before something else happens."

Cyrstin nods and mumbles, "It can. I just feel... different."

[sblock=OOC] As should all of you, since you are all now Level 4 - CONGRATS. :D[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda moves to Crystin's side and places a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "Do not worry about it lass. It has been a long day. We all need some rest to collect ourselves." The dwarf trudges along.

[sblock=Marda's Mini-Stats]Dwarven Cleric 3/Fighter 1
Initiative: +1 Perception: +9
Conditions: Indomitability's Boon
AC: 21 (11 touch; 20 flat-footed)
HP: 24 of 24
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +5
In Hand: Dwarven Waraxe +7 (1d10+3, 20/x3)
Spells: (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize; (1st level) Stand the Heat, Bless, Command, Divine Favor (color notes cast)
Channel Energy 4 of 5 uses remaining; Inspiring Word: 4 of 5 uses remaining; Touch of Glory: 5 of 5 uses remaining[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
"You sure it's not just that Indomitability thing's gift-with-strings-attached? Feels like a patch of embers were shoved under my skin," Barrik growls, scratching a spot on his forearm as he speaks.

"Not like it matters. But now we're stuck in this forest for a while... Eh, figure things out in the morning," he continues (as much to himself as anyone else), punctuating his words with a shrug. The half-orc and ash-wolf keep on the path to the tower.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Spotting the reaction from Torrent, Aaron can only ignore it for now. "Let's get inside, rest, and make sure we are ready for what is coming our way. If you are going to faint again, I will make sure you don't fall and harm yourself."

Aaron then prepares to take a rest, as he checks on his gear as well as Cyrstin and the others.

Remove ads