The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Over

Torrent rushes to Marda as Gulujak returns to movement his jaws snapping shut after being held open.

"Is she alright? We have the wand we found or I could heal you." Torrent says to Marda as she inspects the wound.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik sheathes his falchion, gives Aaron a nod and grunts, "Good strike."

Gulujak snaps his two sets of jaws shut, then breaks into a blood-curdling, two-toned howl of rage. The heads begin alternately cursing in a foul mixture of Draconic and Orcish while tearing into the bodies of the ghasts, ripping apart the rotted flesh and spitting it out. Barrik watches his eidolon a little uneasily and winces a little at the mixed curses Gulujak is spitting out of his two mouths. Soon enough, the eidolon has calmed down... and pieces of ghast are scattered in a swath around the injured beast, now covered in foul ichor.

Barrik meanwhile pokes his head through the opened doorway in the trunk of the tree. His orcish heritage should allow him to see past where the fitful fire-light ends.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
At Barrik's words, Aaron adds, "You gave me the opening I needed. It seems that we are getting better at understanding one another."

"She has been bitten. If she can not resist the fever that will soon come, then she will die and become another ghoul in return. We must make sure she can resist this infection."

Casting a spell, Aaron does what he can to aid Marda in her resisting the infection. (Cast Guidance for +1 competence bonus to the save if he's able to help her)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Torrent looks over the would and says to Aaron, "It doesn't look to bad. I'll heal her and we will keep an eye out for any symptoms. I think you best handle her." Pointing at a cringing Cyrstin Aaron notices the girl shaking and huddled in on herself, there is no way she is cold in this miserable place.

Barrik sees a steep set of stone steps leading down whatever is at the bottom is hidden from view, but light comes from within.

Torrent takes out the wand and heals Marda, after a few seconds the dwarf is able to move and talk once more.

[sblock=Status]
Marda 26/27 HP
Gulujak 8/24 HP

wand 10 charges left[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Marda shakes herself as she is able to move once again, "That is a most disturbing feeling."

She looks at the mostly healed wound... "You said fever?" she asks of Aaron. "Is everyone else okay... Gulujak, you alright there, you took the brunt of those undead?" Looks up towards Barrick as he looks within the stone tree...

(( not sure when you want the save rolled? ))

[sblock=Marda's Mini-Stats]Dwarven Cleric 3/Fighter 1
http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues...saga-rg-pathfinder-converted.html#post5285531
Initiative: +1 Perception: +9
Conditions: Indomitability's Boon Possible Ghoul Fever
AC: 21 (11 touch; 20 flat-footed)
HP: 26 of 27
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Ref: +2 Will: +5
In Hand: Dwarven Waraxe +7 (1d10+3, 20/x3)
Spells: (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Stabilize; (1st level) Bless, Command, Divine Favor(x2). (2nd Level): Grace, Bull's Strength, Bless Weapon (d) (color notes cast)
Channel Energy 4 of 5 uses remaining; Inspiring Word: 5 of 5 uses remaining; Touch of Glory: 5 of 5 uses remaining
[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Barrik frowns. "In battle, perhaps..." is all he says in response to Aaron.

The half-orc takes a few tentative steps down the passage and calls back over his shoulder, "There's something down here... at least something's giving off light."

One of Gulujak's heads growls while the other answers Marda in a gruff tone. "Survive. Dead things no threat. Neither bite me, just claw... No claws or bites again," it finishes with a snarl.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Whenever a PC needs to make a FORT save that has an onset time of 1 day or more I will make the roll. If the player knows that their character will be or not be sick the next day they might plan accordingly. Also gives a little immersion into the game. :)[/sblock]

Torrent nods and says to Marda, "Only time will tell but we won't allow you to become one of those things."

Turning to Barrik she asks, "Think Spirit should check it first? Spirit!"

jbear

First Post
Spirit moves towards the strange stone door and searches it for possible traps carefully. Every now and again he casts a pained look back towards the elven ghouls which draws a sharp nip at the ear from Will causing him to refocus.

He stands up and turns back to the group, though his eyes remain fixed on the ghasts.

"No traps anywhere. You may enter without fear."

He then turns back and attempts to open the door.

Last edited:

Remove ads