• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

moritheil

First Post
Quick note about "compressed time." Occasionally there are parts where I am fast forwarding or "compressing" time so as to not narrate boring things like days when nothing happens except for item creation.

If you want to stick in activities in compressed time, please feel free to do so as long as they make sense. (Obviously if I have 2 days of compressed time your character can't take a week's worth of actions; if something isn't obvious just ask.) I will particularly be willing to accept a certain amount of backdating if it smooths out the story line and makes things move forward conveniently (i.e. rather than stop the story line and take a day off to go shopping, assuming you can, if you instead assume you bought X item previously when you were able to do so I will be inclined to let it go. I will veto it if you are not able to go shopping now, were not able to buy this item in the past, etc. I may still veto it if I feel it's more reasonable or better for the story if you are forced to drop things and go shopping.)

All in all, I'll act with a good story/good experience/good RP in mind. ;)

Oh, and this process of judging can be avoided entirely by stating well in advance "as soon as we get time I will do X" and then reminding me later (with a link, if you want to be extra helpful.) :D It's the normally illegal "retcon" (retro-edit) that I'm talking about here.

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Waiting on Bloodweaver1 and Pyrex to post in the Goblin thread.

Waiting on something that needs DM commentary in the Town thread.

moritheil

First Post
Pyrex said:
My apologies for dissappearing for a few days; I've just been really busy lately. I'm back and will be responding today.

No problem. Thanks for getting in touch! :D

In unrelated news, the Wiki has been updated.

moritheil

First Post
Goblin group, I know I'm not giving you much to go on, but there will be a combat soon if you guys want to pursue those elves.

Town group, sorry I didn't give you exact figures earlier, but I just finished figuring out the CR and then multiplied to get the EL right.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I am taking a vacation/moving across the country and will out of internet access for about 14 days. If possible please NPC my characters accordingly. Thank you.

-Blood

Remove ads