• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Kobold's Captive (ozymandias79 judging)

Velmont

First Post
Trevor raise his shield but keep his sword low. "Too bad I don't have an axe." whispers Trevor to Hadrak.

[sblock=ooc]Init: 1d20=4

Standard: Full defence.[/sblock]

Brain

First Post
1d20+4=19 Initiative 19

[sblock=Stat Block]
Vixo - Male Kobold Rogue 1
Passive Perception:16, Passive Insight:11, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fortitude:13, Reflex:16, Will:11 -- Speed:6, Size: Small
HP: 28/28, Bloodied 14, Surge Value 7, Surges left 9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Shifty (Minor action shift 1) [Kobold Racial]
Deft Strike [Rogue 1]
Riposte Strike [Rogue 1]

King's Castle [Rogue 1]
Multiclass Fighter Power [Student of the Sword Feat]

Blinding Barrage [Rogue 1]
[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
Skalisss Init (1d20=10)

OOC: Cross has the Diplomacy covered, intimidation is Skalisss' bag...

[SBLOCK=Mini Stat Block]
Skalisss - Male Dragonborn Paladin 1
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17
AC:21, Fort:15, Reflex:13, Will:15 -- Speed:5
HP 25/27, Bloodied 13, Surge Value 7, Surges left 10/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike

Piercing Smite
Paladin's Judgement
Dragon Breath
Lay on Hands x2
Divine Challenge

Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength

Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor USED
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Ahhhh it's back...

Ok, I'll update as soon as I get some free time at work.
that was crazy outage.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock="OOC to All"]
Very Sorry about the delays, outages every time I've tried.
[/sblock]

The tough looking goblin standing at the front, ((at H12)) speaks up looking at you.

"Why we trust you, say you help with Kobolds, you have lizard slime with you. What if we kill you now and feed you to the rats?" He says something in Goblin to the others gathered behind the low wall, they seem to laugh.

Velmont

First Post
"Hadrak, your ancestors seems very wise." tells Trevor to the dwarf, keeping his eyes on the goblins and leaving the talking to the other.

SeaPainter

First Post
"Hmmm... Yess... quite amusing... perhaps you are too foolish to negotiate, and you would prefer to makes jokes instead," Cross gives a contemptuous chuckle. "We need something from the kobolds... looks like we got the wrong cave. You can either give us your aid, and we'll take what we need from them through force... (he pauses here to give Trevor & Skalisss a chance to look extra menacing)... or we'll slaughter you all, and trade your scalps for what we require. Do you wish to see the 'morrow?"

[sblock=Bluff & Diplomacy checks]Bluff (1d20+6=13) to try to make him think I understood what he said in goblin, and Diplomacy (1d20+7=18) to see if this is gonna be a throwdown...[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
"Hmmm... Yess... quite amusing... perhaps you are too foolish to negotiate, and you would prefer to makes jokes instead," Cross gives a contemptuous chuckle. "We need something from the kobolds... looks like we got the wrong cave. You can either give us your aid, and we'll take what we need from them through force... (he pauses here to give Trevor & Skalisss a chance to look extra menacing)... or we'll slaughter you all, and trade your scalps for what we require. Do you wish to see the 'morrow?"

Skalisss: Intimidate check to look menacing (1d20+11=28)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads