• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Kobold's Captive (ozymandias79 judging)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The toughest goblin, cowers a bit,

"Ok Ok, we talk, we tell you where the kobolds is. There is no need to be too hasty we all be friends" He looks to the other Goblins "Gobrili" They put down their weapons causiously "Yes we always be friends, no needs for harsh words right? We tell you where the kobolds is. Maybe there something in it for us though?"

[sblock="OOC"]a 28 to look menacing? these goblins are gonna need new underwear.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Trevor raise his sword and get ready to kill. His face seems the same as a smith about to start top forge his 20th arrowhead in the day, calm and about to enter a routine, already knowing the outcome of the task ahead.

[SBLOCK=OOC] Aid Initmidate roll: 1d20+4=13[/SBLOCK]

SeaPainter

First Post
"Very well. We will allow you to assist us, and spare your miserable lives... but, Be Warned, if we discover that you've lied to us... our Wrath will make Lauto weep."

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"The kobolds over the next hill, go out this cave cross the stream and climb the hill. They're cave on the other side, you find it, I sure." He pauses and thinks for a moment "I saw the girl, they probably eat the girl by now."

[sblock="OOC to Hadrak, Cross and Skalisss"]Your sure that he's being truthfull about the location of the kobold cave, but he's eithier lying about the girl being dead, or lying about seeing her at all.
[/sblock]

Brain

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Vixo ponders whether or not the kobolds could be deeper in this cave. What does experience tell him?[/sblock]

SeaPainter

First Post
"The kobolds over the next hill... you find it, I sure." He pauses and thinks for a moment "I saw the girl, they probably eat the girl by now."

"Your sure that he's being truthfull about the location of the kobold cave, but he's eithier lying about the girl being dead, or lying about seeing her at all."

"Prepare to eviserate this lying cur!..." he says to Skaliss & Trevor, before turning his attention back to the lead goblin. "You dare attempt to decieve an Arcanist of my Power (he calls down a column of fire with scorching burst on H10)... why lie about the girl? Is she here? Answer, truly... or perish to Steel and Flame!"

Remove ads