• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Kobold's Captive (ozymandias79 judging)

Ozymandias79

First Post
Vixo's Init (1d20+4=13)

"I'll step back behind you Skalisss if you move up" Vixo comments to Skalisss.

Standard Action: Riposte Strike on S5. Riposte Strike on S5, attk and dmg (1d20+9=16, 1d4+5=8)
Rogues have the First Strike Class Ability, if Init 13 is before S5's then he takes the Sneak Attack dice also: Sneak Attack (2d6=11)
If this hits and S5 attacks Vixo before the start of his next turn then Vixo get's a Riposte attack.

Move Action: to H9.

By My Authority as a judge I hereby change Vixo's attack from Riposte Strike to Deft strike, as he(vixo) can't use riposte strike for ranged attacks.

Ozymandias79

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: Adjustment to original post for round #1:

Skalisss stands firm "We are better off holding our ground, ssstaying near the light, and letting them come to usss" he remarks to the others.

Move Action: Skalisss moves to H11.

Minor Action: Divine Challenge vs S5.

Standard Action: Bolstering Strike against S5. Bolstering Strike vs S5, attk & dmg, on a hit Skalisss gains 2 temp hit points (1d20+7=16, 1d8+4=6)
That should hit (for 6 points) based on previous posts, Skalisss gains two temp hit points.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stat Block]
Skalisss - Male Dragonborn Paladin 1
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17
AC:21, Fort:15, Reflex:13, Will:15 -- Speed:5
HP 27+2 temp/27, Bloodied 13, Surge Value 7, Surges left 11/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike

Piercing Smite
Paladin's Judgement
Dragon Breath
Lay on Hands x2
Divine Challenge

Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength

Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor
[/SBLOCK]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock="OOC to Skalisss"] Actually, it's a miss, please remove the temp hp. I'm sorry.

Vixo had CA with his 16 making it a 18
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock]Hadrak moves next to the fire (J10) and target the nearest shadow (S5) instead and since everyone will have acted before me, if I hit I will send the +2 to hit granted by Lance of Faith to Cross instead for next round.[/sblock]

Last edited:

SeaPainter

First Post
Cross staggers under the shade's cold assault. He side-steps away from his assailant, while twirling his staff with both hands stopping it parallel to the ground. He thrusts the parallel staff away from his body with a snarl of "INCENDIARSE!!" (and a burning, red gleam in his eye), as he transforms the 25 square-foot area before him into the very bowels of Hell...

[sblock=Actions]Move: Shift to K11

Std: Burning Hands on 5-by-5 square (I12 through 16 -by- M12 through 16)
Att: 1d20+5 vs. Ref (S5)=25, Roll Lookup Crit; Dam: 2d6+5=17
Att: 1d20+5 vs. Ref (S1)=15, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1940759/ ; Dam: 2d6+5=16, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1940760/
Att: 1d20+5 vs. Ref (S2)=23, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1940759/ ; Dam: 2d6+5=16, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1940760/
Att: 1d20+5 vs. Ref (S3)=8, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1940759/ ; Dam: 2d6+5=16, http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1940760/

note: the hits wil be 17, 25, & 10 if that +2 from Hadrak applies

Minor: Readjust Hat[/sblock]

...as the frost left from the shades claws evaporates into steam in the receding heat, Cross plants his staff & readjusts his hat (with a feral grin) to better showcase his demonic origins.

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Skalisss moves forward and challenges the shadow creature (s5) to stand and fight but his strike misses the shadowy shifting form of the creature.

Trevor steps into the fray slashing thru the shadow (S7) who hisses in pain, his blade carries on and strikes the shadow mote (S4) which evaporates in the air.

Hadrak steps forward and unleashes the holy light upon the shadow (S7) it melts away leaving no more than a inky stain upon the grass.

The distance shadow (S6) tears a hunk of it's torso and throws it at hadrak striking him the shadow stuff wraps around him drawing life and heat away before it disappates. (5 cold damage)

Cross steps away from the shadow creature before letting loose a terrible gout of flame from his hands when the flames receed only one of the shadow motes (S3) remains, the other shadow creatures burned from existance.

The large shadow floats forward to take their place letting loose a deep bellowing roar as a wave of shadow and fear moves out from him. (Skalisss takes 7 cold damage and is knocked prone, Cross takes 4 cold damage and is knocked prone)

The remaining shadow mote (S3) flies forward and attempts to hit cross but it misjudged his fall and misses completely.

[sblock="OOC:"]

S6 20
Cross 19
S8 18
S1 17 Dead
S2 17 Dead
S3 17
S4 17 Dead
Vixo 13
S7 12 Dead
S5 12 Dead
Skalisss 11
Trevor 8
Hadrak 8

Vixo your up next.

[/sblock]

Attachments

• KC_s_r2.jpg
    KC_s_r2.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 113

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]When Hadrak gives a +2 to hit through Lance of faith, it only applies to one attack against the same target I attacked.

Sorry I wasn'y clear.

Since the target died, there was no +2, actually. Well, I didn't know for sure he was a minion!

Some of my power, such as divine glow, do grant bonus to all attacks until the next turn but Lance of faith isn't one of them.[/sblock]

Hadrak steps up boldly toward the large shadow.

-"It occurs to me...

Hadrak raises his hand and an intense burst of light pushes against the shadows.

...that if this area is crawling with undead shadows, it would be surprising that the local kobold bandits not be aware of it. Wonder how they deal with it..."

[sblock=Actions]Hope they are actually undead!

Move action : Moves to J10
Standard : Turn Undead ; Close Burst 2, catch S8 and S3
Minor : Second Wind

VS Will, 1st roll vs S8, 2 vs S3 (1d20+5=19, 1d20+5=23, 1d10+6=7) damage is Radiant

I think both succeeds, enemies should be pushed 4 squares and immobilized. On a miss, I still do half damage + vulnerability to radiant if appropriate.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat]Hadrak - Male Dwarf Cleric 1
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC:16 +2, Fort:12 +2, Reflex:11 +2, Will:17 +2 -- Speed:5
HP:27/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value: 6, Surges left:8/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Lance of Faith
Sacred Flame

Divine Glow
Healing Word
Healing Word