The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Sorry for the delay. Though I've been waiting on seeing what's been going on with the last two moves. Are the clustered lot stunned or blind? Did they get slid by Joy or was it reconned. It's all very confusing currently.

GM: Stunned and slid 2 squares SW. I had an idea that I'm going to use to make this easier starting next round, just piece things together the best you can. If it's too messed up to figure out, I'll run another mid-round update.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Match Two: The Black Pool, Round 1d

GM: @MetaVoid , note that the DC of the Wow the Crowd checks goes up 2 each time you use it. Doesn't affect your roll results, but you should have gotten +3 instead of +4.

@dimsdale , what is the range on Lerrick's healing word? Artemis was 9 squares away when you healed him. Targets weren't where you thought they were for Beacon of Hope, so I just applied the attacks in a logical order, leaving you with 1 extra attack... for which I rolled a Nat1 (you're welcome).

Yes, I'm definitely going to make some new rules for how stuff is handled next round.

@Darksteed , only Kauldron left to go.

[sblock=Center Gem]Color: Purple
Type: Necrotic
Round Attack: +10 vs Will, 1d10+3 necrotic damage and slide 1.
Capture Bonus: Enemy team loses the resist 10 all.
Capturing Team: Players.[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Actions]Shadewalker 1: Statue Attack: 13 vs Joy's 20 AC, miss. Surprise Fey Step: Teleport to H11 and gain CA against all adjacent targets. Battle Dance: Shift to H9, making MBA against every target adjacent during the shift. Shadow Blade(CA vs Joy, Artemis, Cyr, -2 vs Martelai): 33 vs Joy's 20 AC, hit, CRIT vs Artemis, 28 vs Cyr's 22 AC, hit, 21 vs Brenwar's 27 AC, miss, 25 vs Martelai's 20 AC, hit, 26 vs Lerrick's 17 AC, hit. Gil's Moonstride Triggers, shift to G11 and Insubstantial TenT. Artemis takes 24 reduced to 14 damage. Joy takes 22 reduced to 12 damage. Cyr takes 19 reduced to 9 damage. Martelai takes 20 reduced to 10 damage<Interrupt, reduce to 5 damage and take 24 damage>. Lerrick takes 12 reduced to 2 damage. Shadewalker 1 is invisible to Joy, Artemis, Cyr, Martelai, and Lerrick until the end of the Eladrin's next turn.
Shadewalker 2: Statue Attack: 26 vs Artemis' 21 AC, hit, 14 reduced to 4 damage and slide 3. Surprise Fey Step: Teleport to I11, gain CA against all adjacent targets. Battle Dance: Shift to H11, making MBA against every target adjacent during the shift. Shadow Blade(CA vs Cyr, Martelai, Brenwar): 22 vs Cyr's 22 AC, hit, 35 vs Brenwar's 27 AC, hit, 27 vs Martelai's 20 AC, hit, 21 vs Lerrick's 17 AC, hit, 29 vs Gil's 17 AC, hit, 18 vs Joy's 20 AC, miss. Cyr takes 15 reduced to 5 damage. Brenwar takes 19 reduced to 9 damage. Martelai takes 15 reduced to 5 damage. Lerrick takes 22 reduced to 12 damage. Gil takes 17 reduced to 7 / 2 = 3 damage. Shadewalker 2 is invisible to Cyr, Brenwar, Martelai, Lerrick, and Gil until the end of the Eladrin's next turn.
Shadewalker 3: Stand. Platform Attack: 22 vs Kauldron's 21 Will, hit, 11 + 5 = 16 necrotic damage and slide 1. Charge to I8, Shadow Blade(-2 mark): Take 7 radiant damage. 28 vs Lerrick's 17 AC, hit, 21 reduced to 11 damage and invisible to Lerrick until the end of the Eladrin's next turn.

Mercenary 1: Statue Attack: 23 vs Kauldron's 29 AC, miss. Move to L7. Stab of the Wild: 14 vs Kauldron's 29 AC, miss.
Mercenary 2: Platform Attack: 28 vs Joy's 20 Will, hit, 9 + 5 = 14 necrotic damage and slide 1. Move to I11. Stab of the Wild: 27 vs Cyr's 22 AC, hit, 16 reduced to 6 damage and Cyr is restrained until the end of the Mercenary's next turn.
Mercenary 3: Stand. Statue Attack: 19 vs Kauldron's 21 Will, miss. Charge to I9, Longsword(+1 charge, +2 CA, -2 mark): Take 7 radiant damage, 30 vs Cyr's 22 AC, hit, 15 reduced to 5 damage.

Spellweaver 1: Platform Attack: 12 vs Brenwar's 22 Will, miss. Move to M14. Teleporting Bolt: 18 vs Brenwar's 22 Will, miss, teleport 1 on miss.
Spellweaver 2: Statue Attack: 27 vs Lerrick's 17 AC, hit, 18 reduced to 8 damage and slide 3. Teleporting Bolt: 16 vs Kauldron's 21 Ref, miss, teleport 1 on a miss. Kauldron's save: 1d20+2=6, fail, teleported into oil, Round Attack: 27 vs Kauldron's 21 Will, hit, 7 + 5 = 12 necrotic damage and slide 1, then restrained(save ends)

Arcane Archer: Move to U15. 29 vs Gil's 17 AC, hit, 7 reduced to 0 force damage and push 1.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combatants]-Party-
Effects On All Players: vulnerable 5 necrotic, resist 10 all except necrotic
Ootah: U8, 45/46hp, +2 AC/Ref and +1d8 damage, +1 defenses vs Spellweaver2, Skirmishing Stance
Joy: G8, 8+16/46hp, +1 attacks
Cyr: H10, 8+17/42hp, restrained
Gil: M11, 8+25/36hp, resist 5 cold
Kauldron: L3(Oil), 8+47/59hp, +2 saves, +4 Fort/Will, +1 defenses
Artemis: O15, 8+34/37hp
Martelai: K11, 8+44/54hp, Potion of Will
Lerrick: L6, 8+36/47hp, +1 defenses, prone, Beacon of Hope
Brenwar: I8, 55/65hp, +1 defenses, +1 defenses

-Enemy-
Effects on All Enemies: vulnerable 5 necrotic
Eladrin Mercenary 1: J7, 52/77hp, Divine Challenge(Kauldron), dazed, weakened, Cursed(Martelai)
Eladrin Mercenary 2: J8, 34/77hp, weakened, stunned, Cursed(Martelai)
Eladrin Mercenary: 77hp, AC 23, Fort 18, Ref 22, Will 16. MBA: +12 vs AC, 2d8+6 damage.
Eladrin Mercenaries killed: 1

Eladrin Shadewalker 1: H7, 55/94hp, invisible to Joy, Artemis, Cyr, Martelai, and Lerrick, stunned, Cursed(Martelai)
Eladrin Shadewalker 2: I7, 55/94hp, invisible to Cyr, Brenwar, Martelai, Lerrick, and Gil, stunned, Cursed(Martelai)
Eladrin Shadewalker 3: I8, 20/94hp, Divine Challenge(Kauldron), invisible to Lerrick, stunned, Cursed(Martelai)
Eladrin Shadewalker: 94hp, AC 23, Fort 21, Ref 22, Will 20. MBA: +14 vs AC, 2d8+8 damage and the Shadewalker becomes invisible to the target until the end of the Shadewalker's next turn.

Eladrin Spellweaver 1: P14, 41/82hp, 5 round damage if end turn in oil, restrained
Eladrin Spellweaver 2: N5, 53/82hp, prone, Quarry(Ootah), Cursed(Martelai)
Eladrin Spellweaver: 82hp, AC 22, Fort 18, Ref 20, Will 22. MBA: +13 vs AC, 2d8+4 damage and the target is slowed until the end of the Spellweaver's next turn.

Eladrin Arcane Archer: U15
Eladrin Arcane Archer: Minion, AC 21, Fort 17, Ref 21, Will 19. MBA: +12 vs AC, 5 force damage and push 1.

Effect Key: location, hp/max hp, damage related, TenT or TsnT, conditional, save ends, encounter[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]Statues: The central (red) square is a wall and cannot be passed. Any square that is more than half full of the statue (not including arms) is difficult terrain.

Oil: The oil is hazardous terrain (can make a save if forced into it). Creatures that fall into it are restrained(save ends). Creatures that end their turn in it take 5 damage of the round's type. Getting out of the pool and back onto the platform takes 2 squares of movement.[/sblock]

[sblock=Rules of the Round]Central Gem: Each round the central gem will change colors, each color having a different effect. Regardless of the color, ALL creatures in the arena will have the following effects:

*Vulnerable 5 to one damage type.
*Resist 10 to all other damage types.

The damage type is determined by the color of the center gem.

Standing in the blue area will have two effects:

1) When the gem changes colors, everyone standing in the blue area will take an attack (see Round Attack below).
2) When the gem finishes changing colors, whichever side has more conscious players in the blue area will get a round benefit for their team that changes depending on the central gem's color. On a tie, neither side gets the benefit.

Statues: A player on or adjacent to one of the red spheres can control the the statue next to it and direct it to attack as a minor action. The statue's attack can target any creature within reach 5 of its center square: +12 vs AC, 2d10+3 damage and slide 3. This action may only be taken once per round per combatant.

Yellow Spheres: A player on or adjacent to a yellow sphere can control one of the pentagonal platforms and direct it to attack any creature on the map as a minor action. Attack is "Round Attack" below. This action may only be taken once per round per combatant.

Black Liquid: Any creature that falls into the liquid takes the a "Round Attack" below when they fall in and are then restrained(save ends). At the end of each turn in the oil, creatures take 5 damage of the current round's type.

Round Attack: +10 vs NAD(depending on center gem color): 1d10+3 damage (type depending on center gem color) and slide 1.

Victory: If at the end of a round, only one team is on the platform (others are unconscious, dead, or in the oil) the match ends immediately and the side on the platform wins.[/sblock]

[sblock=Appease the Crowd]*As a minor action, a PC may make a skill check to wow the crowd. If they succeed at the check, they gain +2 to their next d20 roll if they beat the DC, plus +2 per 5 by which they beat the DC. If the check is failed, the PC takes a -2 penalty to their next d20 roll, -2 more per 5 by which they miss the DC.

I.E, if the DC is 15, 1-5 would be -6, 6-10 would be -4, 11-14 would be -2, 15-19 would be +2, etc.

*All skill DCs will start at 15 and each individual skill's DC goes up by 2 per time the skill is used as the crowd gets more jaded. The DCs go up at the end of the round in which they are used. The DCs do not drop between arena rounds.

*Any skill can be used, as long as the player can provide relevant character action to back up the roll.

Current Skill DCs:
Acrobatics: 19
History: 21
Insight: 19
Religion: 19
Streetwise
: 19
Others: 17[/sblock]

Attachments

• BlackPoolRound1c.jpg
    BlackPoolRound1c.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Rapida

First Post
OOC:
Brenwar should also gains 8 temp hitpoints from his power, I only mentioned allies by mistake.

How do I mention Iron Sky? Whenever I do the @ and his name I notify the user Iron. Please help me stop spamming this poor user.

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Thanks for the update Iron Sky. Much appreciated. Just a note though Kauldron should be at full health as the orb blast missed him, thanks to his Pure Devotion.

*Seeing the onslaught of platform blasts and eladrin blades well before hand. Kauldron takes up a defensive stance. As the platforms assault his mind Kauldron ignites with flames of madness across his heavily iron clad body. The maddening flames sealing off his mind from all further assaults his deity forbidding it. Kauldron grins and continues to smoke his cigar all while parrying and blocking incoming blows with his shield. Then suddenly from behind an eladrin teleports kauldron away from the main of the battle.*

uh, what in the nine hells was that?

*Now at the edge of the tar pit. Too close for his own comfort.*

That was a close one.

*He backed away from the edge and looked over at the main of the battle. He watched as his comrades pelted the eladrin with spell after spell. Sending them all relaying in disarray. As they got sent back in his direction Kauldron saw his chance. He darted into the lot of them all. His forearm blades slashing out with blinding speed. Blood splashing out as his blades dig deep into all but one of them.*

We gots them on the ropes now lads!

[sblock=Actions]Move: Move to J6 (No Opportunity Attacks due to them being dazed and stunned)

Standard: Strength from Valor
-Target: Close Burst 1 (Eladrin Shadewalker (J5)/Eladrin Shadewalker (K6)/Eladrin Mercenary (K7)/Eladrin Mercenary (J7)/Eladrin Shadewalker (I7))
-Attack: +13 vs. Fort (Eladrin Shadewalker (J5); Miss; 15/Eladrin Shadewalker (K6); Hit; 23/Eladrin Mercenary (K7); Hit; 27/Eladrin Mercenary (J7); Hit; 20/Eladrin Shadewalker (I7); Hit; 21)
-Damage: 1d8+7 damage. (14 damage)
-On a Hit: Kauldron gains 5 temporary hit points for each target hit by the attack. (Kauldron gains 20 temp hp, replacing the 8 Brenwar gave to him this round)

Minor: Divine Challenge
-Target: Eladrin Shadewalker (J5)
-Effect: Target is subject to Kauldron's Divine Sanction until the end of his next turn.
-Divine Sanction: Creatures are Marked taking a -2 penalty to attack rolls if they target another character other then Kauldron. As well as take 7 RADIANT damage if they target another character other then Kauldron.[/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 6
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 13

AC: 28, Fort: 19, Ref: 20, Will: 20
While not bloodied: +1 item bonus to AC
Hallowed Circle: +1 power bonus to all Defenses

Initiative: +5
Speed: 5

HP: 59/59, Temp HP: 20
Bloodied: 29, Surge Value: 14, Surges left: 9/12

Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics
Virtuous Strike

Action Point [X]
Call to Challenge [ ]
Channel Divinity [X]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Pure Devotion [X]
Second Wind [ ]
Strength from Valor [X]
Student of the Sword [ ]
Valorous Smite [X]

Hallowed Circle [X]
Lay on Hands [ ]
Majestic Halo [ ]
Potion of Healing [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Symbol of Brawn [X]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=30079]Rapida[/MENTION], user name is Iron Sky with a space between the words
[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], if enemies are bloodied at some point by allies or die, please slide them 1 (toward the oil or grouping them as seems more appropriate) - also note how many in your next post as that gives Martelai bonus due to his star pact :angel: Thanks

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Match Two: The Black Pool, Round 2

As each new dazzling, terrifying attack is unleashed, the crowd gets more and more wild, to the point the arena is shaking, the oil splashing against its walls with the force of the crowd's near-riot.

The nearly broken Eladrin make a few feeble attacks, mostly absorbed by the gray protective fields around the party.

Then the gem in the center flares, turning black. It blasts those in the center, but when it returns the group's fields are solid black, unblemished by any weakness.

[sblock=New Combat Rules, IMPORTANT, READ]Ok, here's the big change that I'm going to implement in all my games. We're keeping the Malenkirk initiative system, but here's how I'm going to handle status effects and the like:

All PC actions are considered to be simultaneous. This means that all the monsters are exactly where the map shows them until I run the round, then all the group's attacks take place at the same time and will be in effect for the whole team for the upcoming round.
Exception A: If the player hits with an effect (say dazing TenT) the player will get the advantages of their effect for the rest of their turn. I.E. daze them, AP, get CA from the daze. For the rest of the team, the effect will only apply for the creature's following turn.
Exception B: If a monster saves against an effect at the end of its turn, the PCs will still get the benefit of the effect during their following turn. Example, a monster dazed that saves will still not draw OAs/grant CA during the player's following turn.

Hopefully, this will alleviate players not knowing what's going on and me having to take an hour every few nights to do a partial round update. The only thing you have to keep track of is where the other players moved to and the effects I have written in the Combatants block imposed from the last round.[/sblock]

GM: Martelai's pact boon triggered thanks to four creatures going bloodied (removing curse from them) and 1 cursed creature dying.

[sblock=Center Gem]Color: Black
Type: Force
Round Attack: +10 vs Ref, 1d10+3 force damage and slide 1.
Capture Bonus: Players have resist 10 all, no vulnerabilities.
Capturing Team: Players.[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Actions]Shadewalker 1: Save: 19 vs Stun, saved.
Shadewalker 2: Save: 13 vs Stun, saved.
Shadewalker 3: Save: 13 vs Stun, saved.

Mercenary 1: Stab of the Wild(+2 CA, -2 concealment): 29 vs Kauldron's 29 AC, hit, 22 reduced to 12 / 2 = 6 damage and Kauldron is restrained until the end of Mercenary 1's next turn.
Mercenary 2: Save: 17 vs Stun, saved.

Spellweaver 1: Fey Step, teleport to K13. Dazzling Blast(Close Blast 3, -2 Restrained): 11 vs Cyr's 17 Will, miss, 22 vs Gil's 17 Will, hit, 20 reduced to 10 radiant damage and Gil is blinded until the end of the Spellweaver's next turn. Save: 7 vs Restrained, fail.
Spellweaver 2: Stand. Statue Attack(+2 CA): 19 vs Lerrick's 17 AC, hit, 19 reduced to 9 damage and slide 3, Lerrick's save vs going into the oil: 19, saved. Teleporting Bolt(+2 CA): 19 vs Cyr's 20 Reflex, miss.

Arcane Archer: Move to T20. Force Arrow: 19 vs Artemis' 21 AC, miss.

Center Gem(+2 CA vs Cyr and Gil): 13 vs Cyr's 22 Will, miss, 15 vs Gil's 17 Ref, miss, 23 vs Brenwar's 21 Will, hit, Brenwar takes 8 + 5 = 13 necrotic damage and is slid 1.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combatants]-Party-
Effects On All Players: resist 10 all
Ootah: U8, 45/46hp, +2 AC/Ref and +1d8 damage, +1 defenses vs Spellweaver 2, Skirmishing Stance
Joy: G8, 8+16/46hp, +1 attacks
Cyr: H10, 8+17/42hp, dazed
Gil: I11, 23/36hp, blind, resist 5 cold
Kauldron: J6, 14+59/59hp, restrained, +1 defenses
Artemis: O15, 34/37hp
Martelai: K11, 8+44/54hp, Potion of Will
Lerrick: L5, 8+36/47hp, +1 defenses, prone, Beacon of Hope
Brenwar: H7, 36/65hp, +1 defenses, +1 defenses

-Enemy-
Effects on All Enemies: resist 10 all except vulnerable 5 force
Eladrin Mercenary 1: J7, 38/77hp, dazed, weakened
Eladrin Mercenary 2: K7, 20/77hp, weakened
Eladrin Mercenary: 77hp, AC 23, Fort 18, Ref 22, Will 16. MBA: +12 vs AC, 2d8+6 damage.
Eladrin Mercenaries killed: 1

Eladrin Shadewalker 1: J5, 55/94hp, Divine Challenge(Kauldron), Cursed(Martelai)
Eladrin Shadewalker 2: I7, 41/94hp)
Eladrin Shadewalker 3: K6, 6/94hp
Eladrin Shadewalker: 94hp, AC 23, Fort 21, Ref 22, Will 20. MBA: +14 vs AC, 2d8+8 damage and the Shadewalker becomes invisible to the target until the end of the Shadewalker's next turn.

Eladrin Spellweaver 1: K13, 41/82hp, restrained
Eladrin Spellweaver 2: N5, 53/82hp, Quarry(Ootah), Cursed(Martelai)
Eladrin Spellweaver: 82hp, AC 22, Fort 18, Ref 20, Will 22. MBA: +13 vs AC, 2d8+4 damage and the target is slowed until the end of the Spellweaver's next turn.

Eladrin Arcane Archer: T20
Eladrin Arcane Archer: Minion, AC 21, Fort 17, Ref 21, Will 19. MBA: +12 vs AC, 5 force damage and push 1.

Effect Key: location, hp/max hp, damage related, TenT or TsnT, conditional, save ends, encounter[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]Statues: The central (red) square is a wall and cannot be passed. Any square that is more than half full of the statue (not including arms) is difficult terrain.

Oil: The oil is hazardous terrain (can make a save if forced into it). Creatures that fall into it are restrained(save ends). Creatures that end their turn in it take 5 damage of the round's type. Getting out of the pool and back onto the platform takes 2 squares of movement.[/sblock]

[sblock=Rules of the Round]Central Gem: Each round the central gem will change colors, each color having a different effect. Regardless of the color, ALL creatures in the arena will have the following effects:

*Vulnerable 5 to one damage type.
*Resist 10 to all other damage types.

The damage type is determined by the color of the center gem.

Standing in the blue area will have two effects:

1) When the gem changes colors, everyone standing in the blue area will take an attack (see Round Attack below).
2) When the gem finishes changing colors, whichever side has more conscious players in the blue area will get a round benefit for their team that changes depending on the central gem's color. On a tie, neither side gets the benefit.

Statues: A player on or adjacent to one of the red spheres can control the the statue next to it and direct it to attack as a minor action. The statue's attack can target any creature within reach 5 of its center square: +12 vs AC, 2d10+3 damage and slide 3. This action may only be taken once per round per combatant.

Yellow Spheres: A player on or adjacent to a yellow sphere can control one of the pentagonal platforms and direct it to attack any creature on the map as a minor action. Attack is "Round Attack" below. This action may only be taken once per round per combatant.

Black Liquid: Any creature that falls into the liquid takes the a "Round Attack" below when they fall in and are then restrained(save ends). At the end of each turn in the oil, creatures take 5 damage of the current round's type.

Round Attack: +10 vs NAD(depending on center gem color): 1d10+3 damage (type depending on center gem color) and slide 1.

Victory: If at the end of a round, only one team is on the platform (others are unconscious, dead, or in the oil) the match ends immediately and the side on the platform wins.[/sblock]

[sblock=Appease the Crowd]*As a minor action, a PC may make a skill check to wow the crowd. If they succeed at the check, they gain +2 to their next d20 roll if they beat the DC, plus +2 per 5 by which they beat the DC. If the check is failed, the PC takes a -2 penalty to their next d20 roll, -2 more per 5 by which they miss the DC.

I.E, if the DC is 15, 1-5 would be -6, 6-10 would be -4, 11-14 would be -2, 15-19 would be +2, etc.

*All skill DCs will start at 15 and each individual skill's DC goes up by 2 per time the skill is used as the crowd gets more jaded. The DCs go up at the end of the round in which they are used. The DCs do not drop between arena rounds.

*Any skill can be used, as long as the player can provide relevant character action to back up the roll.

Current Skill DCs:
Acrobatics: 19
History: 21
Insight: 19
Religion: 19
Streetwise
: 19
Others: 17[/sblock]

Attachments

• BlackPoolRound2.jpg
    BlackPoolRound2.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Not surprised by the teleporting eladrin, Artemis places his hand on the red orb next to him. The statue takes a mighty swing but Artemis misguesses the speed of the swing and misses the elf. He starts to curse his luck when the arrow shot from behind him gets his attention.

"Whoa there big guy!" Artemis levels his trusty heavy rod at the archer, but the eladrin is too quick to hit with his eldritch blast.

[sblock=actions]
Minor: Statue Attack vs. Spellweaver 1: 1d20+12+2, 2d10+3 → ([3, 12, 2], [6, 9, 3]) Roll Lookup I'm seriously starting to think IC hates me.
Standard: Eldritch Bolt vs. arcane archer: 1d20+8, 1d10+9 → ([3, 8], [5, 9]) Roll Lookup And there you go...
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Atremis Harks- Male Human Hexblade 4
Initiative: +3, Passive perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16
AC 21/20 For: 15 Ref: 17 Will: 19
HP: 34/37 Bloodied: 18 Surge value: 9 Surges/day: 5/8
Speed: 5 squares, Languages: Common, Primordial
AP: 0, Second Wind: unused

Powers: Resplendent Blade, Eldritch Bolt, Dire Fate
Wield the Warp, Wield the Warp, Heroic Effort, Spectral Fade
Confusion of the Cosmos, Inspiring Word, Ironscar Rod, Lesser Planar Ally

PC:Artemis Harks, Hexblade (FourMonos) - L4W Wiki

[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
OOC:
[MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] , did that damage factor in my damage resistance 1 from my armor? I don't want to be a bother about reminding you, but don't like giving away free hit points either if you know what I mean.

Someone

Adventurer
Ootah moves towards the centre and continues firing on the same spellweaver, but he's too quick now that he's realized Ootah took him as prey.

[sblock=actions]
Move: To O10. since he moved more than 4 squares Ootah gets Skirmish Stance bonuses again (+2 to AC and Reflex)
Standard: Clever shot on spellweaver 2, fails to hit even when the bonus should have been +12 not +13. Sorry guys, perhaps I'll be able to contribute in the third combat.
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats] Ootah Half-Orc Ranger 5
Initiative: +7, Passive perception: 22, Passive Insight: 15
Defenses: AC: 23/21, For: 16, Ref: 21/19, Will: 16
HP: 45/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge value: 11, Surges/day:4/8 Speed: 6 squares
Languages: Common, Giant
AP: 0
Powers:
Twin Strike, Clever Shot
Two Fanged Strike, Disruptive Strike, Invigorating Stride, Furious Assault, Surprise Strike
Skirmish Stance, Flying Steel[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads