The LEB Upcoming Adventures Thread

Vertexx69

First Post
Well considering the the interest of many players to play with the mounts might be enough of an incentive for a couple of outdoor adventures to get written. I know the talenta plains and eldeen reaches are great places for outdoor adventures. Once Ive gotten a bit more experience playing 4ED I might put something together to run myself.

Tinwe

First Post
I'll draw up a character today or tomorrow. Thinking I'll do a defender, since they seem to be in need in LEB.

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
I'll draw up a character today or tomorrow. Thinking I'll do a defender, since they seem to be in need in LEB.

Really, the biggest shortage is controllers; at least when I checked last weekend, there was one druid, one wizard, and one invoker among all the approved and requesting approval characters (speaking of which, I pulled the Divine Power stuff off of Narvala and emailed leb.judge@gmail.com on Tuesday; how long does it normally take for a response?). There are a lot of defenders requesting approval, though I don't know how close to done they are.

Velmont

First Post
I think up to now, controller is the most rare role, followed by leader. Striker are the most present without surprise.

For my adventure, I seem to have a controller and a striker, so a defender for that adventure is not a bad choice. But in the end, you just need to do a character you want to play ;)

renau1g

First Post
Really, the biggest shortage is controllers; at least when I checked last weekend, there was one druid, one wizard, and one invoker among all the approved and requesting approval characters (speaking of which, I pulled the Divine Power stuff off of Narvala and emailed leb.judge@gmail.com on Tuesday; how long does it normally take for a response?). There are a lot of defenders requesting approval, though I don't know how close to done they are.

Weird, I don't see it in my inbox or deleted folder. Can you try re-sending it? I'll have a look tomorrow if it hasn't been reviewed by then. Sorry about that.

Remove ads