Critical Role The Legend of Vox Machina Season Two!

darjr

I crit!
For those that enjoy it.
We can't wait to bring you #TheLegendOfVoxMachina Season Two in January 2023
🥳

BUT - it will take more than just two seasons to tell the story of these legends...
✨
WE'RE OFFICIALLY GREENLIT FOR SEASON 3!
✨
Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 9.45.23 PM.png

jgsugden

Legend
No surprises there - the question is whether there are 3 seasons or 4 - and whether they go straight into the Mighty Nein right after Vox Machina.

And if there are 4 seasons of Vox Machnia - might we get an original story that take place after the events of the streaming?Something that tells the story between the end of streaming and the first time we see them again ...

Last edited:

No surprises there - the question is whether there are 3 seasons or 4 - and whether they go straight into the Mighty Nein right after Vox Machnia.

And if there are 4 seasons of Vox Machnia - might we get an original story that take place after the events of the streaming?Something that tells the story between the end of streaming and the first time we see them again ...

Or do they move onto Exandria instead?

jgsugden

Legend
Or do they move onto Exandria instead?
Not sure what you meant here - Exandria is the world. Campaign 1 was in Tal'dorei primarily. Campaign 2 was in Wildemount primarily. Campaign 3 has been in Marquet. We've also seen a bit of northern Issylra and Domunas / Shattered Teeth (but not much).

I'd actually be keen to see more of Exandria explored. An animated series that told three different 4 episode stories in areas of Exandria we have not seen would be interesting, especially if we followed an establish PC/NPC there. For example, Southern Tal'dorei is almost an unknown, but the guide books have a lot of interesting hooks there. Seeing Gilmore head into these regions to establish trade might be fun.

They said last night on their stream they got green lit for season 3

Edit: I see where it clearly says this up top. Sorry

Last edited:

Not sure what you meant here - Exandria is the world. Campaign 1 was in Tal'dorei primarily. Campaign 2 was in Wildemount primarily. Campaign 3 has been in Marquet. We've also seen a bit of northern Issylra and Domunas / Shattered Teeth (but not much).

I'd actually be keen to see more of Exandria explored. An animated series that told three different 4 episode stories in areas of Exandria we have not seen would be interesting, especially if we followed an establish PC/NPC there. For example, Southern Tal'dorei is almost an unknown, but the guide books have a lot of interesting hooks there. Seeing Gilmore head into these regions to establish trade might be fun.

Opps, I meant Wildemount.

Remove ads