The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]

Heckler

First Post
[sblock=ooc]My fault, actually. I missed this:
Can Tenebrynn get to the trog with a 5ft step rather than a move? if so I'll full attack.
[/sblock]

Tenebryn steps forward, striking Trog2 with both attacks.

ooc: It looks like you applied the sickened penalty to your attack but forgot to put it on your damage. Is this the case?

Initiative
Charlarn 19 (50/56 damage, MCAE, swallowed)
Behir 18 (108 damage) DROPPED
Ashnar 17 (sickened, MCAE)
Tenebryn 11(broke tie) (sickened)
Hogarth 11 (Divine Favor) <--you're up
Planus 9(broke tie)
Rinaldo 9 (17 damage,MCAE)
Trogs4 7 (0 damage)
Trog2 7 (20 damage)
Trog1,3 7 (44 damage) DROPPED

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: yup sorry. I took it into account for the atk, but forgot it affected dmg too (even though you posted the affects just a little ways up... doh sorry)

SlagMortar

First Post
"Woah, my mentor wouldn't have even let you chop firewood with a swing like that," Planus taunts the foul smelling creation. He nimbly steps back from the troglodyte and fires another volley of arrows from short range.

OOC:
Choose targets in order of preference: not engaged in melee with an ally, already injured.
1d20+12=30, 1d8+4=9, 1d20+12=20, 1d8+4=10, 1d20+7=9, 1d8+4=7
[sblock=Status]
HP: 50, AC: 22
Spell in effect: Greater Magic Weapon (bow), Magic Vestment (shield)
Spells remaining
0 (DC 15) 6/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance(x2)
1 (DC 16) 6/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x3), Obscuring Mist, Shield of Faith
2 (DC 17) 4/day: Resist Energy x3, Silence
3 (DC 18) 4/day: Blindness, Magic Vestment, Dispel Magic(x2)
4 (DC 19) 3/day: Divine Power, Freedom of Movement, Greater Magic Weapon
Domain:1 (DC 16): Longstrider
2 (DC 17): Invisibility
3 (DC 18): Fly
4 (DC 19): Confusion
Arrows fired: 9 [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I'm sorry for the delay. Don't hesitate to bump the thread faster. I do a lot of thing and have a bad tendency to look only ta my subscribed thread that are up.

Hogarth move aside around the Trog to offer an easy bracket to Rinaldo and swing twice at the creature, but his swing are pretty clumsy.

Rinaldo moves on the other side of the Trog and easily strike at a vital spot.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Hogarth moves 5 feet around the Trog and swing twice: 1d20+13=14, 1d8+7=9, 1d20+8=19, 1d8+7=14

Rinaldo move into bracket of Hogarth's Trog (or any surviving Trog if down at that moment] and attack: 1d20+13=28, 1d6+1=7, 1d6=2, 3d6=6 (Attack roll, Damage, Electricity damage, Sneak if applicable)

If Rinaldo needs to tumble into bracket: 1d20+9=27[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
Hogarth strikes Trog2 twice, dropping it.

Planus steps back and sinks two arrows into Trog4. Responding to Planus' taunt, the Trog grunts something in Draconic:
[sblock=Draconic]Heh! Stupid Softskin thinks I speak his tongue. We'll make a meal of them yet, won't we, brothers?! [/sblock]
He turns to face the other trogs and his eyes widen, though you're not sure if its due to the sight of his fallen companions or of Rinaldo rushing him, piercing his side.

The remaining trog then blanches, turns and runs back toward the cave entrance. (Provoking AoOs from Rinaldo and Ashnar, if you wish to take them.)

The trogs that had gathered around the entrance to watch scream in horror and retreat back into the cave.

The only sounds that remains are the muffled cries of Charlarn trying to extricate himself from the Behir's gizzard.

The last trog can't make it to cover this round, so everyone has a free shot with a ranged attack, if they wish it. And unless someone wishes to chase him...

**END COMBAT**

Initiative
Charlarn 19 (50/56 damage, MCAE, swallowed)
Behir 18 (108 damage) DROPPED
Ashnar 17 (sickened, MCAE)
Tenebryn 11(broke tie) (sickened)
Hogarth 11 (Divine Favor)
Planus 9(broke tie)
Rinaldo 9 (17 damage,MCAE)
Trogs4 7 (28 damage)
Trog1,2,3 DROPPED

Knight Otu

First Post
(No AoO from Ashnar, being unarmed.
Velmont, I believe you have a customer in your shop.)

Ashnar smirks a bit at the troglodyte's obliviousness. She isn't eager to let the troglodyte run past her, but having no weapon in her hands, she has little to bring to bear in that instant.

Remove ads