'The Mandalorian' Footage

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Dunno how long this will stay up on YouTube. Trailer, a section of the first episode, and more.

Reel shown at panel: 0:06
Behind the scenes reel: 2:33
Trailer: 5:23
Episode sneak peek: 6:33

[video=youtube;rk_Pz7Y67vQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk_Pz7Y67vQ[/video]

This looks good. To be honest, I knew nothing about this except that there was a movie planned at one point. I'm getting a distinct "Boba Solo" vibe. Love the armor and seems like a very good cast. Werner Herzog meets Oberyn!

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Lol. Oh Carl Weathers. Do you think he gives the Mandalorian any tips on making cheap soups?

Zardnaar

Legend
I really hope that Sabine Wren from Rebels gets at least a cameo in this at some point.
Yeah she was cool. I also liked how they tied here art to Thrawns tendency to collect art in the Thrawn Trilogy. Sabine would be a bit older here to, The Mandalorian is set after RotJ but before TFA so it covers the breakdown of the galactic government/ transition to The New Republic. Sabine would be in her mid 20's now maybe a bit older.

Legatus_Legionis

< BLAH HA Ha ha >
Finally they are doing something right with Star Wars Universe.

I recall reading the novels Bounty Hunter Wars by KW.Jeter and the tales of short stories Edited by Keven Anderson.

If they can maintain that level of story telling, The Mandalorian should be a success.

Advertisement