• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Doesn't look like it will be about Boba (though that would have been a nice transition), Boba Fett is getting his own spin-off series according to an article in Stuff.
It’s all speculation. Nobody knows right now and Disney is keeping quiet. We do know that Pedro Pascal is back next year though.

I expect season 3 to continue with Mando, but it is hard to imagine this show without the child. Either they skip some time, or find another reason to reunite Mando and the child. But if the child is absent from season 3, I wonder how they'll keep their audience.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I expect season 3 to continue with Mando, but it is hard to imagine this show without the child. Either they skip some time, or find another reason to reunite Mando and the child. But if the child is absent from season 3, I wonder how they'll keep their audience.
If the show requires a small puppet to keep its audience, it’s a poor, poor show hinging on a gimmick and doesn’t deserve to.

I don’t believe that. This show has so much more to give.

If the show requires a small puppet to keep its audience, it’s a poor, poor show hinging on a gimmick and doesn’t deserve to.

I don’t believe that. This show has so much more to give.

Its more than just a small puppet. It is a main character of the show that many viewers have grown attached to. Without the child, it might be a bit of a different show.

Then again, you might be right. It depends on the direction they take s3 in.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
EpkcV_VUwAAiXwc.jpeg

Merry Christmas from Lucasfilms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads