The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Yeah. This was probably my least favorite episode. The two Twi'leks irritated me to no end. Beings that chaotic stupid end up dead fast. Killed by their "allies" for being a problem that could take everything down.

I gasped when The Child got knocked around by the piloting antics...

Favorite Part: The Child looking at his hand after the droid was shot as if "Did i do that?"

Least favorite part: twi'leks

The next episode will drop on Wednesday, December 18 because it's going to have a sneak peek of the movie,and they didn't want to put two helpings of SW on the same day. There's a special release date for The Mandalorian chapter 7

There;s only chapters 7 and 8 left for this season,the camera are already rolling on season two.

CapnZapp

Legend
it's another filler episode.

Mandalorian just can't find the right pacing. It's too rushed. Every episode is a fetch quest, and that worked good for the first three (I thought) it doesn't bode so well for a whole season. Like episode 5, it has a bunch of characters around Mando you just don't care about. Only my opinion of course, I'm sure some will disagree.
Maybe time to accept this show is an old-school episodic show? And start appreciating it for what it is? It will not be what y'all want it to be.

I like sparse Westerns. I like The Mandalorian.

This isn't disagreeing with you by the way.

Nebulous

Legend
Maybe time to accept this show is an old-school episodic show? And start appreciating it for what it is? It will not be what y'all want it to be.

I like sparse Westerns. I like The Mandalorian.

This isn't disagreeing with you by the way.

Oh that's fine, not everyone likes the same thing. I like parts of it sure, but overall I see where it could have been so much better. Mando and Baby Yoda though are classically awesome. None of the recent SW movies have introduced such popular characters.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
What was wrong with the twi'leks?

One of my favourite bits was when they were talking about Bill Burr's character.

"He's a former Imperial sharpshooter."

"That's not saying much."

"I wasn't a stormtrooper, jackass!"
While funny, it’s not great to have on screen recognition of the “bad” aim of stormtroopers, since it has always been in universe that they’re very precise. Them not hitting the heroes is just action movie plot armor.

Yeah, this was a pretty bad episode. Quite frankly I was annoyed by all the characters. Plus once again we see the Mandalorian be careless regarding the secrecy of baby Yoda. It is becoming a very tiresome and lazy plot device at this point.

Nebulous

Legend
Yeah, this was a pretty bad episode. Quite frankly I was annoyed by all the characters. Plus once again we see the Mandalorian be careless regarding the secrecy of baby Yoda. It is becoming a very tiresome and lazy plot device at this point.
Maybe the show is trying to say "he's a bad daddy"? but I really don't know. He just needs to put BY in a room with a lock on it.

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
Clancy Brown was criminally underused.

Edit: I did like the growing horror aspect of the Madalorian hunting down the other Mercs. And the payoff of the New Republic playing cleanup for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads