• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomthoughts

Adventurer
So caught up on Eps 6 and 7 over the holidays. Ep 6 was great but Ep 7 hit it out of the park (IMHO).
Liked Ep 6 for how the mercs sized each other up and how bad ass they were (well at least Burg and Mando). The betrayal was expected but I thought it was going to only be about Baby Yoda - so there were two betrayals. And I liked how Mando dealt payback at the end.

Ep 7 was awesome. Three returning characters; they cast Cara Dune perfectly. And Kuiil, poor Kuill. I hope to see more of IG soon. And the cliff hanger?! So far, Chow's episodes have been the best but I like Filoni's Ep 1 up there as well.

pukunui

Legend
Is anyone else expecting the droid to return to town and start killing storm troopers because storm troopers killed his friend?
I am hoping!

I expect Mando will get a jet pack as well, because there’s a scene in one of the trailers where he flies up and lands on Moff Gideon’s TIE.

Also, I get the feeling the other Mandalorians haven’t left Nevarro yet because, when I took my girls to see Frozen 2 the other day, the theater played a trailer for the Mandalorian that included a scene that looked like the Armorer kneeling in front of her forge with stormtroopers marching in to flank her.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
I've seen up to episode 5, lots of violence, and I feel slightly bad for the actor who plays the Mandalorian, he's not getting exposure, nor job security: such as "hey, this is a huge success, I want better pay." Nope, you're replaceable.

Nebulous

Legend
Is anyone else expecting the droid to return to town and start killing storm troopers because storm troopers killed his friend?

Maybe they'll subvert our expectations somehow and he will use that thermal grenade in the most creative way possible.

Nebulous

Legend
I've seen up to episode 5, lots of violence, and I feel slightly bad for the actor who plays the Mandalorian, he's not getting exposure, nor job security: such as "hey, this is a huge success, I want better pay." Nope, you're replaceable.

Why do you think Pedro Pascal is easily replaceable?

cmad1977

Hero

You might be the only person who doesn’t know Pedro Pascal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads