• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pukunui

Legend
One thing I don’t get: Kuiiil said he was an indentured servant of the Empire for three human lifetimes. That doesn’t make sense, since the Empire didn’t even last one human lifetime.

Unless he was indentured prior to the rise of the Empire, perhaps to some crime lord or something who then sold him to the Empire.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
One thing I don’t get: Kuiiil said he was an indentured servant of the Empire for three human lifetimes. That doesn’t make sense, since the Empire didn’t even last one human lifetime.

Unless he was indentured prior to the rise of the Empire, perhaps to some crime lord or something who then sold him to the Empire.
Tbh Star Wars is just better if you don’t think about timelines and such.

pukunui

Legend
I just rewatched and he says “the labor of three human lifetimes”. He also does say he was sold to the Empire. So I think he was an indentured servant prior to the Empire but earned his freedom either during the time of the Empire or shortly after its fall.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I just rewatched and he says “the labor of three human lifetimes”. He also does say he was sold to the Empire. So I think he was an indentured servant prior to the Empire but earned his freedom either during the time of the Empire or shortly after its fall.
Well, he fixed the Mando's ship with just a wrench in like 1/3 the time it would have taken a space port. The labor of three human lifetimes might have been like 10 years. ;)

Nebulous

Legend
Episode 7 was pretty good, definitely a step up from the last couple. I'm so glad they brought IG-11 back. I do wonder if he still is going to go kill crazy though with some hidden programming...

pukunui

Legend
I saw Episode IX this morning. I think the reason we got chapter 7 of the Mandalorian early was to introduce the concept of Force healing. Baby Yoda did it in this episode, and several people do it in the movie. [I am aware that this power existed in the now-defunct EU but it has never been seen in the movies before.]

Episode 7 was pretty good, definitely a step up from the last couple. I'm so glad they brought IG-11 back. I do wonder if he still is going to go kill crazy though with some hidden programming...
As long as he goes kill crazy against all those stormtroopers ...

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
I saw Episode IX this morning. I think the reason we got chapter 7 of the Mandalorian early was to introduce the concept of Force healing. Baby Yoda did it in this episode, and several people do it in the movie. [I am aware that this power existed in the now-defunct EU but it has never been seen in the movies before.]

As long as he goes kill crazy against all those stormtroopers ...
Nice spoiler, even if minor. I also seriously doubt that the advancement of this episode was to foreshadow a force power in the movie rather than the stated reasons of avoiding two Star Wars releases on tge same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads