The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobShanti

Explorer
I'm not so sure Palps thought about good and evil the way we do. He definitely did an effective job of deconstructing the ethos of the Jedi enough that even Count Dooku bought into it, not to mention Maul and Anakin. Perhaps Palps genuinely felt that the Jedi were and have always been corrupt, and, therefore, that the Republic they helped build was built upon a corrupt ethos, and, thus, he genuinely felt the "right" thing to do would be to tear it all down and rebuild it in his own, socially-engineered way to fit his idea of a Sith "utopia." In that case, Palps would have considered himself the Galaxy's savior in his twisted way. And those with traditional values and a broader, long-term view of the universe, like the Whills who recorded the story, would clearly have viewed him as evil.

Zardnaar

Legend
If the Baby Yoda is a clone it predates the empire.

50 years before the Mandalorian would put it around the time Syfo Dyas ordered the clone army or even earlier.

Idk how accurate the spoilers are but cloning in some way is an obvious way the Emperor is back.

That plotline was done back in 1991 though so maybe we're getting Return Return of the Jedi or Return of Dark Empire 2.0.

JJ Abrams doesn't really make original material though.

I don't regard most of the rumours as reliable. The only one that was involved reshoots and that's been confirmed (officially) recently.

I don't find the other rumors as reliable due to the way test screenings are actually done.

Nebulous

Legend
Idk how accurate the spoilers are but cloning in some way is an obvious way the Emperor is back.

That plotline was done back in 1991 though so maybe we're getting Return Return of the Jedi or Return of Dark Empire 2.0.

Is that the dark side kept him alive as pure energy after he blew up in the death star shaft, not a clone as in the Thrawn trilogy, which would have made a helluva lot more sense. But I don't know for sure if that's true, we will know soon enough.

Zardnaar

Legend
Is that the dark side kept him alive as pure energy after he blew up in the death star shaft, not a clone as in the Thrawn trilogy, which would have made a helluva lot more sense. But I don't know for sure if that's true, we will know soon enough.

There's various ways they could logically bring Palps back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads