The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1Tremere

Adventurer
Just wait until you realize they broke the timeline.

Bo Katan was like 25 years old when she joined Death Watch. Meaning that Bo Katan SHOULD be around 55 or 60 in the show.
Cryo-Freeze, Carbonite, FTL, gene therapy, she isn't even human and could simply age differently. Lots of ways she could look like she does despite the passage of time.

Also, Jedi do not lie. Everything they say is true, from a certain point of view :)

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
Also, Jedi do not lie. Everything they say is true, from a certain point of view :)

"I don't seem to recall ever owning a droid."

I have no recollection of that at this present time.

It depends on what the definition of "is" is.

Palpatine was a Senator but Kenobi was a politician.

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
There are plenty of 50+ women who still look like they're in their 30s in the real world. Bo-Katan not looking her age doesn't bother me one bit.

I think in a universe where ships fly in space like they're in an atmosphere, where a magic power exists and space stations the size of planets fly around, believing that a near human species ages slightly differently is one of the easier things to get my head around!

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I've been looking for comments by people who hadn't seen any of the previous Ahsoka storyline. I'm curious if she comes across as feeling like fan service from another story, or if she felt like a natural component of this show.
I haven't seen any of the animated shows or followed much of the extended Star Wars universe. I had no problem with Ahsoka's character in the Mandalorian. For me she fitted in just fine with the ongoing story of that series, and didn't feel like a guest from another continuity just there to please fans. If I hadn't been following this thread, I doubt I'd have guessed that Bo Katan or Ahsoka weren't brand new characters. (But I would still have gone "Woot! Thrawn!" at the end of that episode though, because I read the Heir to the Empire trilogy when it came out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads