The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zsong

Explorer
So, don't "usually" become masters until, means that you don't actually have to do that to be a master. Even if she is not a member of the order, she is still trained in the Jedi tradition, so should be able to progress in it.

So we have someone who while she isn't a member of the order, is a member of the tradition, has achieved the rank of Knight, even if she quit before it becoming official, and doesn't need to train anyone to become a master.

Sounds like she could take the levels if she wanted. :p
I disagree. She would have to find her own path with the force.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
So, don't "usually" become masters until, means that you don't actually have to do that to be a master. Even if she is not a member of the order, she is still trained in the Jedi tradition, so should be able to progress in it.

So we have someone who while she isn't a member of the order, is a member of the tradition, has achieved the rank of Knight, even if she quit before it becoming official, and doesn't need to train anyone to become a master.

Sounds like she could take the levels if she wanted. :p
Not only that, but she is referred to repeatedly as a Jedi, and seems completely comfortable with the title.

The only real question at this point is if she has leveled enough. Also, I don't have the books (they're at a friend's house) so I can't double check if she does anything that speaks to a skillset more like Jedi Master than Force Adapt or Force Disciple.

pretty much every lore nerd SW GM I know, including my friend who has been a wookiepedia mod as long as that site has existed, and has nerdy linguistic articles that were EU canon before the Legends turn, and who only uses homebrew or houserules when absolutely needed to make something work, agrees that Ahsoka could take levels of Jedi Knight and Jedi Master, and that indeed she should definitely have enough Jedi Knight to have a Lightsaber Form talent, because she has clearly become a top tier duelist.

The only thing pointing toward Force Adept is her cleansing of the lightsaber crystals and turning them white, which could be the Empower Weapon or whatever talent.

A Jedi Knight/Force Adept would be a scary dueling build.

I could have Googled it if I felt a burning desire for the backstory. The show hopefully won't require homework. :)
I suspect not. The hero of the show called Mandalorian. He is a part of a Mandalorian order that still remembers the good old glory days of the Mandalorians. Now he found someone that wants to restore this wonderful time of the Mandalorian, and he got some Mcguffin that would allow him to help restore what his order wants restored.

That could be enough buy-in. And the exact "political" situation of Mandalore is kinda unknown anway, since Mandalore wasn't totally in shambles yet when anyone saw it last. So they are going to have to explain it in the show anyway, everything picked up from Rebels or Clone Wars will just be bonus "I got that reference" points.

Zardnaar

Legend
IMG-c534fff3e054f19ff82b307e67ef3f6a-V.jpg

Thought it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads