The New "Face" of Gaming...

Who Would Do Less Damage???

• Justin Bieber

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • A Jonas Brother...

Votes: 30 54.5%

Scribble

First Post
So... if one of these two suddenly came out as an "avid" gamer... who would you rather have to bear being associated with???

:D

redboxrazor

First Post
J-Biebs because of his knife fighting skills.

But seriously, why would having any of them coming out be detrimental (to us, anyway)? It's not like RPGs have some sort of street cred to maintain.

Right.

And I would totally play RPGs with Justin Bieber. I mean, c'mon. He's still young enough to get excited about any edition you throw at him just because he doesn't know better - no edition wars here! : )

:shrug: I'd invite either of them to my table.

If Lindsay Lohan comes out as an avid gamer, though... not cool. Plus, she's probably really flaky when it comes to showing up for sessions.

Herschel

Adventurer
I'd invite Lohan to my table any day. She's cute and weird enough to be totally entertaining. (although I'd prefer to have Ann Heche at the table. She has more experience in whackyland.)

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
As a covey, the Jonas Bros are fairly capable, at 2d6 +1 per brother. However, individually, a J bro only clocks in at 1d3-1. Thus, Bieber has any one of them beat with his strapping 1d4.

Last edited:

I'd invite Lohan to my table any day. She's cute and weird enough to be totally entertaining. (although I'd prefer to have Ann Heche at the table. She has more experience in whackyland.)
Yeah, well, we're talking about Dungeons & Dragons here. Not... the other kind of roleplaying. :)

Remove ads