• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official GenCon PBP Absentee List

Mista Collins

First Post
well you fixed the length a bit. You could have just put "GenCon Absentees", but instead you went with "The Official GenCon PBP Absentee List".. looks long enough to me.

I will be gone as well. Of course. Considering I live in Indy. ;D

Mista Collins - a bunch of my friends and I are having dinner at Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Indy tonight about 6 pm - stop by if you're in town. If not, how about we get together maybe Friday after 2?

Mista Collins

First Post
Well as I have finally gotten access to interent, I would love to meet you at the Downtown Indy Hard Rock Cafe on August the 17th, but unfortanetly it will have to be next year :). Glad I got to see you and Joe during the Eberron seminar though.

Bront

The man with the probe
I would have tried to stop by Goddess, but having just read about it, it was a bit late ;). I hope everyone who went had a blast though.

Bront

The man with the probe
Lots of people don't even check the talking the talk section, just go to subscribed threads, from what I've heard from those that missed this thread.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
Lots of people don't even check the talking the talk section, just go to subscribed threads, from what I've heard from those that missed this thread.

I do that myself alot also. I also imagine the LEW only gamer looks at Talking the Talk even less. :)

Thanee

First Post
I don't use subscribed threads at all. But I have a list of links to all threads here in the PbP area, which I frequently visit. :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads