• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

ArchangelUriel

First Post
Hello everybody. I was a usual visitor of EnWorld after the anouncment of 4th Edition, but I decided to register only now, 'cause we are going to create a rpg club in my university. So we are going to need as much info as we can get to create a really great and epic, grand scale campaing for our members.

Keep up the good work guys

ascendancy

First Post
Welcome! You're seeing this message because you have successfully completed your registration but you've never posted. We'd love to hear from you. Click here to say Hello and maybe even post a few details about yourself.

Oh, and welcome to EN World.

gimelresh

First Post
Hello,

I've been lurking here for years now, off and on. Haven't played in about 15 years, and seem to be drawn here for the nostalgia. Am curious about the new edition, so I'm lurking again.

Templar3378

Explorer
Saying Hello

Well, website prompted me to say hi, so this would me submitting to the will of the internet.

22 year old gamer, been playing d&d since high school, working on my own homebrew world (and have been for ages, but its finally picking up mental steam), and trying to decide what to do about 4th edition (join the collective ranks?)

Current projects: Converting Red Hand of Doom to 4.0, finishing my campaign world and guiding my players through to saving it before i have to redraw huge portions of my map, and dragging my Paladin and company through the hell that he's getting battered with in my good friends campaign.

Other than that: College student, Psychology, one year left before "real life".

And now I lurk and see who responds. :D

miditron

First Post
New in VA.

Hey all. My husband and I just moved to Charlottesville, VA so I joined up here to try and find us some fellow gamers and maybe even *gasp* a regular campaign near Charlottesville. Not likely, I know, but worth a shot. If you're in the area, shoot me a message and we'll go get a beer somewhere.

Gaming: We prefer D&D, especially Forgotten Realms, and would like to try Eberron sometime. We've also played Serenity and want to try Battlestar. We'll try just about anything, really. We've both DMed in the past, but want to take a break while we get settled into our new home and just play in a regular campaign.

Outside of gaming: I'm a Ph.D student at UVa in computer music composition, and my husband is an experimental digital artist. We both play video games, read books, cook, and generally dork around. We're new to Charlottesville and are looking for social interaction, so shoot me a message sometime.

Last edited:

Nowhere421

First Post
Hey all ^^ I've been a total geek and die hard d20 fanboy for a few years now and finally decided to go ahead and register instead of lurking in the background all creepy like :p

Remove ads