• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Old School: AD&D 1e

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry about my lack of response, I have been crazy busy at RL and have been trying to see what I can do about it. Maybe I can get this site to function at work or something...

Brim confirms that there are no traps, and the boxes are simple enough to pick up and carry, unopened. The armband, gems, and armor are gathered from the corpse and carried back to town.

You arrive back at town, and take a quick stop at the Bouncing Beholder. You are greeted with a hearty, "Hey!" and are given a round of drinks.

(What are you going to do with the stuff? Once I know, I'll calculate total XP for the party for all challenges to date.)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
the priest would like to make a detailed drawing of the armband and armor. on the same paperwork he would also make an inventory of the gems. He would also annotate the amount that the items were sold for.

Rhun

First Post
"I suppose we should open this then, eh?" says Turthain, examining the boxes. He takes a sip of his drink, and then begins to open them and see what they contain.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Amirad places a gentle hand on the box. "Perhaps it would be best to find a more private place to examine our findings."

He walks over to the innkeep, "Charles, do you have a private room available?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads