• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Order of the Stick meets a terrible Foe

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Quasqueton said:
I never really considered the concept of a horse executing a grapple. But seeing it like this, even if meant as humor, kind of makes it look sensible.

It's been pointed out before that at the point a paladin acquires his special mount, it usually has a better grapple bonus than he does.

-Hyp.

Dakkareth

First Post
Heh ... I can actually see that happening, a player having '1x Sheet of Lead' on his character sheet for such a reason.

Mmhh ... if you have a character sheet made of lead, is your character immune to divination effects? :uhoh:

Graf

Explorer
griff_goodbeard said:
[sblock]Any reason everyone is posting in spoiler blocks? It's not like the strip isn't accessable to anyone who wants to check it out.[/sblock]
I really appriciated the spoiler blocks, as I can't read comics at work.

OotS is great!

Coredump

Explorer
And the winner is.......

WizarDru!!!!

WizarDru was the first to guess the "bad guy" was a Paladin-Monk. (Well, she 'says' she isn't a Samurai, but then she says she is.... kinda suspicious if you ask me, or Elan.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads