• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Order of the Stick meets a terrible Foe

Dakkareth

First Post
Heh, double post indeed. I had the OotS page open this morning and was refreshing in random intervals ... one of these refreshes caught the update :D

[sblock]
Nah, I don't think Roy is evil and smite evil will prove that to our cloaked crusader. She's probably been duped by the Forces of Evil (tm) to take out the meddlesome adventurers. OR there's really some I-don't-get-it master of the whatnot-guard out there, probably having taken offense at the destruction of the portal at the end of the first plot arc ...[/sblock]

reveal

Adventurer
Dakkareth said:
Heh, double post indeed. I had the OotS page open this morning and was refreshing in random intervals ... one of these refreshes caught the update :D

[sblock]
Nah, I don't think Roy is evil and smite evil will prove that to our cloaked crusader. She's probably been duped by the Forces of Evil (tm) to take out the meddlesome adventurers. OR there's really some I-don't-get-it master of the whatnot-guard out there, probably having taken offense at the destruction of the portal at the end of the first plot arc ...[/sblock]

[sblock]I'm sure Roy isn't evil but it was the "splortch" effect that worries me. :([/sblock]

diaglo

Adventurer
Dakkareth said:

[sblock]
[sblock] and she will have to raise poor dead Roy or become a blackguard. [/sblock]

reveal

Adventurer
diaglo said:
[sblock] and she will have to raise poor dead Roy or become a blackguard. [/sblock]

[sblock]I hope the Paladin, if that's who she is, joins the party. It would be cool to see how she handles Belkar. :D[/sblock]

Dakkareth

First Post
reveal said:
[sblock]I'm sure Roy isn't evil but it was the "splortch" effect that worries me. :([/sblock]

[sblock]Mmhmh ... if the Smite Evil had worked, I'd have thought, that the 'splortch' would be more pronounced and more colorful. Could be just misdirection, though - keeping the waters murky and let the readers make up conspiracy theories ;)[/sblock]

WizarDru

Adventurer
All I want to know is...how many classes does that 'dire foe' have? Criminey!

What a great 200th strip(s). Can't wait to buy the book. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads