• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Order of the Stick meets a terrible Foe

LordVyreth

First Post
I so called the
"Smite Evil" would be ineffective part. I liked how the rain factored into the battle, though, however unintentionally Thor did it.

Henry

Autoexreginated
amazingshafeman said:
Man, over the next couple of weeks, I'll miss THREE installments because of my stupid wedding..... Maybe I'll skip it.:uhoh:

First Rule of Marriage: NEVER put any phrase like this in print, and attributable to you. :lol:

By the way, congrats and good luck!

---------------------

As for the OOTS, I am curious to see the turn of developments. I wonder what happens when Roy finds out that the whole "star metal sword" thing was just a sham, and the sword is only simple masterwork?

Psion

Adventurer
Okay, did anyone NOT see that coming?

I liked the "punch line" panel. It's both funny and because it has accurate commentary on player theorizing. ;)

Henry said:
First Rule of Marriage: NEVER put any phrase like this in print, and attributable to you. :lol:

By the way, congrats and good luck!

He's gonna need it. (At least if his wife reads these boards).

He'll need a miracle (maybe 2) if his mother-in-law to be reads these boards.

Plus, I think she's just a Paladin-Ranger-Monk You see those all the time.

Like today, as I got out of my car to work I was attacked by a Gnome Paladin Ranger Monk. Luckily I had a scroll of Flesh to Stone on me. I now have the coolest Garden Gnome in my neighborhood.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads