• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Planes Through Illumus

garlicnation

First Post
Ok, the update is coming, but in the next 2 weeks I will be updating less often. Got a big research paper to do. Sorry and will get back here ASAP.

garlicnation

First Post
update, finally

The 2 constructs attack one earth elemental apeice.

Both of them land succesful blows that seem to glance from the elementals. The first lands 8 and the second lands an attack for 6. Earth elemental 3 seems weak, almost to the point of falling.

Earth elemental 3 retaliates by attacking the construct that was attacking it(astral construct 1). His 32 foot tall form slams down on the construct, dealing 24 damage.

Fiona, the mighty stormsinger unleashes a lightning bolt at elemental 3 seconds after its attack. He promptly dissapears back to the plane of earth. ooc: It only had 2 health left.
Her other attack hits earth elemental 6 squarely.

Earth elemental 6 attacks the construct that was attacking it. Its slam deals 11 damage.

Sorry for the wait, and our mighty Elan is up.

Crosshair

First Post
I just realized that the thread was back up, I'm here now. I've had a TON of homework lately as well.

Reaper looks around, and fades back to reality. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Remove ads