• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Realms of Enlightenment: The Grey Companions

Kristeneve

First Post
Burningspear said:
I have no knowledge of Cthulhu, but is sounds yuckie :\ :D , lets stamp it into the carpet...

*Squish!, *Splat!, *Stamp!, and no..., 'Nibble', u cannot eat that....sigh ;)

I have a friend whose dog who actually ate the dried up, crusty remnant of her newborn daughter's umbilical cord after it fell off! Sometimes you just can't top plain old reality.

Jon Potter

First Post
Kristeneve said:
I have a friend whose dog who actually ate the dried up, crusty remnant of her newborn daughter's umbilical cord after it fell off! Sometimes you just can't top plain old reality.

I REALLY wish you hadn't told me that.

I'm going to quietly retch in the corner now.

Kristeneve

First Post
Jon Potter said:
I REALLY wish you hadn't told me that.

I'm going to quietly retch in the corner now.

There has to be bonus experience points for that, right? I mean, it's not often you can make the DM retch in a corner!

Burningspear

First Post
Kristeneve said:
There has to be bonus experience points for that, right? I mean, it's not often you can make the DM retch in a corner!

i sense a form of mutiny arising?
or someones arm being twisted in a 'nice' way to gain something...?

hahahaha...sniksnotterboohooghegheghe....

(rolling on the floor while making the above noises) :D

Kristeneve said:
We're always angling for experience points. Most of the time he just ignores us.

That's when you need to take the plot wagon by the reigns and steer it to where you want to go. For exampe: you could've aligned yourselves with the beholder, then turned on it when it least expected, inserted Ayremac as the new leader (only because of the deep booming voice my head plays when I read his lines), and then taken your new clan to wipe the countryside's arse of any blemishes you saw fit to. :cool:

That'll make any DM take notice.

Burningspear

First Post
Jon Potter said:
Not me. That would have been fun. Everybody probably would have died, but it would have been fun.

Interesting to see glimpses of your mindset though, helps what to expect and what not to expect, though it does not yet help predict :p

Remove ads