The Reconquista OOC

Thanee said:
A little note: The numbers in square brackets [ ... ] listed with Listen and Spot are Latalya's values, when her familiar is nearby (within arm's reach), which currently is the case. But you rolled good enough, that they weren't needed, anyways. :)
Ah, OK, I'll keep that in mind from now on.

Thanee

First Post
BO: Have you seen the spoiler text in my IC post (in the first OOC block)?

Didn't use the SBLOCK tag, just regular SPOILER, so it might not be completely obvious, that there is some text hidden. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
@Seeten: Anastasia has used her 1/day Burst of Speed earlier already. ;)

BTW, the distance is ~40 ft., you hardly need to move *that* far. :D

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
BO: Have you seen the spoiler text in my IC post (in the first OOC block)?

Didn't use the SBLOCK tag, just regular SPOILER, so it might not be completely obvious, that there is some text hidden. ;)
I hadn't in fact seen it, thanks for pointing it out. You can bull rush him at the beginning of the first real round. You can't do it in the surprise round, technically, as bull rushing is a standard action, and you only get either one standard or move action in the surprise round. Normally you could bull rush as part of a charge, but since charging is a full-round action, you can't do that in the surprise round either.

I apologize if this is all old news to you, but since I'm still getting to know everyone I'll err on the side of verbosity for now (or maximum verbosity for those of us old enough to have played Zork ;) ).

Thanee

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
I hadn't in fact seen it, thanks for pointing it out. You can bull rush him at the beginning of the first real round. You can't do it in the surprise round, technically, as bull rushing is a standard action, and you only get either one standard or move action in the surprise round. Normally you could bull rush as part of a charge, but since charging is a full-round action, you can't do that in the surprise round either.

I apologize if this is all old news to you, but since I'm still getting to know everyone I'll err on the side of verbosity for now (or maximum verbosity for those of us old enough to have played Zork ;) ).

This is wrong, tho. ;)

If you are able to take only a standard action or a move action on your turn, you can still charge, but you are only allowed to move up to your speed (instead of up to double your speed). You can’t use this option unless you are restricted to taking only a standard action or move action on your turn.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads