• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Red Hand of Doom!!

EvolutionKB

First Post
Off the top of my head, I can't think of anybody. I know we had some loyal followers of the game, that might be willing to take over though.

EDIT: Though the last time they were logged on was end of December... :( ...maybe a face will show up and be willing to take over...

Rhun

First Post
hero4hire said:
No reply at all from my e-mail. :\

Okay instead of the new recruitment route. Anyone know of a good player that would like to take the reins of 'roided out orc cleric?

Ask Lief. He is playing in one of my games...I'll make a post and see if he is interested.

Leif

Adventurer
Kirrg Vrolo

If the DM approves me taking over Kirrg, then I can say that he is sure ready to fricasee him some dragon booty!

Leif

Adventurer
Kirrg Vrolo

"Silly Dwarf! No one lives forever!"

OOC: I didn't see any indication in the RG of how many spells Kirrg has used for the day as of the current game-time, so I don't know how many are left, or which ones ethandrew had memorized. I guess my choices can't take effect until the next game day. :\

Last edited:

Remove ads