The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Hmm. Eithal should take the opportunity attack and hopefully drop the beast in O18. If I'm lucky I can daze the hulk and swarm in P20, Q19. That should make it easier for Cale and Mason to get out, if it works... Livia can spend one of her minors getting Cale to heal Eithal and the other moving somebody.[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Sorry for the confusion about Kaz's HP. I'll be sure to get it right this round.

For Vengeance is Mine, could Kaz shift one square then attack, or can he not shift as part as the move?

GM: "You may move your speed" not "you may take a move action" so no shifting. You do not have to move, you may move. Anyone can just make an MBA in place if you're adjacent to Beast 3.

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: I put it in my stat block that I'd take any damage for any npc...shouldn't that have included Master Mason and the Captain? or is it just the craftsmen I can do that for?

The might be next to me, but since only one of us can take the OA, I'll pass on the attack unless no one else makes it.

ah, I finally see the door overlay....Is that right, it's thru difficult terrain, while the flat part many of us are on does not lead to the door directly..hmm.

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal goes crazy, dropping the two beasts standing next to her, "Back off!" she screams as her face contorts with rage from behind flying, blond, dreadlocks, then she turns and bolts to draw their attacks from here companions.[sblock=Actions]Free: MBA
Free: Mark RRH5, RRH6, and RRD12 (oh boy :O)
Target: RRB3
Attack: 1d20+9=16 vs. AC for 1d12+6=7 damage

Standard: Strength of Stone
Target: RRB4
Attack: 1d20+9=15 vs. AC for 1d12+6=10 damage

Minor: Stone's Endurance

Move: (I sure hope SE helps Eithal here because she's going to draw massive OAs :eek:) P19:Q18:R18:S17:T16:U15 (I think that minimizes the OAs, 5 as I count since the RRBs are unconscious).

RRBs 3&4 are "dead" coup de grace anyone?

BTW: Ouch! Eithal's taking a beating here and can't get out. SHE NEEDS HELP!

Hope this doesn't sound too cowardly, but if Eithal survives the bad guys' next turn, and she's not blocked in, she's going to take advantage of her SE and make a bee line for the door.

Cale's IW from Mewness' turn: 1d6+10(HS)=11 points healed

[/sblock][sblock=Ministats]
Eithal Lemindt Arehei Female Goliath Warden Level 1
Initiative: +1
Speed 6
Passive Perception: 16; Passive Insight: 11; Senses: Normal
Powerful Athlete: Roll twice for Jump/Climb Athletics checks
AC: 19; Fort: 17; Reflex: 11; Will: 13
HP: 12/42 Bloodied + 4 thp
Resit 5 all UEONT

Surge Value: 10; Surges left: 5/12
Action Points: 0
Powers
Strength of Stone link
Thorn Strike link
Warden's Fury link
Warden's Grasp link

Grasping Winds link
Stone's Endurance link
Relentless Panther Attack
link
Warden’s Tempest link
Form of the Relentless Panther link
Feats:
Sudden Roots: Whenever Eithal hits an enemy with an Opportunity Attack, that enemy is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Crushing Earthstrength: When Eithal uses her second wind, she gains a +4 bonus to her weapon damage rolls until the end of her next turn.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Um, I was suggesting that Eithal make the OA and then wait for Livia to go so that she can spend the action for Cale's heal and get Cale out from behind Eithal.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Mewness: I think you can still do everything you want to do. Cale still has a minor and a move left this round. Both he and the Master Mason can slip out this round if you daze the swarm and the RD at P20.

Not sure I understand, but I'd be willing to retcon if IS will let me.

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=HM]The point is for Eithal to spend an action shifting or moving rather than getting Cale to heal her. If she stays where she is and Cale moves away, she could be completely surrounded next round.[/sblock]
"Cale, help Eithal and get out of there!" Livia screams, sending a couple of arrows into the clouds of ravens, which unaccountably start attacking each other.

[sblock=actions]This should happen after Eithal's opportunity attack but before her turn.

Minor: get Cale to heal Eithal. (Can use the result Eithal already rolled.)

Standard: possessing spirits on swarm 2. 1d20+8=25 1d12+5+3=20 10 points on swarm 2.

Swarm 2 makes a basic attack on swarm 3: 1d20+7=18 1d4+4=5 hit for 2. Both swarm 2 and swarm 3 are dazed until EoNT.

Minor: get Cale to move to V14. Swarms are dazed but hulk 5 gets an OA. 1d20+6=7 2d6+3=13 miss. I'm lucky with the virtual dice this round.[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Livia Female Human Seeker 3
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fort:13, Reflex:16, Will:17
HP: 35/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left: 4/8
Powers:
Biting Swarm
Elemental Spirits
Grappling Spirits
Agile Recovery

Inevitable Shot
Encaging Spirits
Possessing Spirits
Escaping Shot
Second Wind
Rebounding Greatbow

Swarming Bats

Basic ranged attacks: Biting Swarm +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target and adjacent enemies take -2 penalty to attack until start of my next turn; Grappling Spirits +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target is slowed and can't shift until the end of its next turn.

Conditions: none

Full sheet: Livia[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: I know its a weekend and you're all in a tight spot + only 2 of you have posted and one of those wants to retcon. I'll delay updating until Monday or Tuesday night (depending on when I have time).

Luinnar

First Post
Fall back my friends and lead them to the doorway! Kaz shouts. He swings his axe at the swarms, but his attack goes wild. He then makes a retreat but gets slammed away by one of the hulks. Cale quickly inspires him with words of confidence and Kaz is able to recover quickly.

[sblock=actions]
Standard: Overwhelming strike swarm 2
Hit (+2 to hit for CA) 8/2=4 damage (I think it is "dead")

Shift to R18 as part of the attack.

Move:V14 (assuming that the dead horse is not difficult terrain)

Minor: Draw potion.[/OOC]

[sblock=stat block]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 1
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Low Light
AC:16, Fort:13, Reflex:14, Will:15
HP: 18/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:5/9
Basic Attack Executioner's Axe +3 vs AC, 1d12+1 damage (+1d12 on crit)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
Overwhelming Strike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Aspect of Might

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.
If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage. (Censure of Pursuit)
Will take all damage for the craftsmen.
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads