D&D General The Resurrection of Mike Mearls Games.

Good to see that Mike is doing new stuff. I got to know his work mostly during 4E and liked what he did in his column "The Challenge of Skill Challenges". That gave me some very useful advice on this (back then) very innovative part of D&D. Also the "Hammerfast" supplement for the haunted dwarven city in the Nentir Vale was excellent! I still have it and cherish it to this day. All the best for your future ventures, Mike!

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
He's starting with skills. And that right there might be enough for me to up to $5 a month. I will wait for a few reactions to what he puts out for skills, but I strongly suspect it's going to be well worth subscribing.

I mean, just him answering Sage Advice type questions about original rules intent is worth something to me. And it sounds like, at least at the beginning, he'd be up for that.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Good to see that Mike is doing new stuff. I got to know his work mostly during 4E and liked what he did in his column "The Challenge of Skill Challenges". That gave me some very useful advice on this (back then) very innovative part of D&D. Also the "Hammerfast" supplement for the haunted dwarven city in the Nentir Vale was excellent! I still have it and cherish it to this day. All the best for your future ventures, Mike!
That was a great series.

Remove ads