• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold - 4E

SarahRequiem

First Post
"Tribes are for animals, not for humans." Angel replies, with her usual morning bitterness. She quickly inspects her surrounding as she pulls her hood over her head.

"Kobolds are hardly a problem by themselves, I am more interested in what is leading them this time."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Dethos replies, "Of course we can provide you with a map, although people move around and in and out a lot. It's not the most stable place."

[sblock=OOC]You will not be seeing a good map from me. You don't really need a map, per se.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]It's not like I was asking you to draw a map Gene ^_^
I was just asking in "IG language" the guy to give us some means to have info regarding the surroundings...So the character will know where they're going[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Mal groans.

-''Kobolds and Sewers? What's the point of tossing prayers Avandra's way if that's what I get in return! That assigment is the most heinous of the two so let's get it out of the way first...''

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
You have decided to begin investigating the area within the walls of the city that the houses refer to as "The Fringe." Generally, it is the home of kooks, weirdos, criminals, and some diehards that truly believe in the cause of civilizing the city. You have a map, but it is vague, although it does indicate the vicinity of some of the attacks, and some sewer locations.

[sblock=skill challenge]
This is a complexity 1 skill challenge. You need 4 successes before 3 failures.
Intelligence DC 10
Streetwise DC 10
History DC 10
Perception DC 15

Please give me one general course of action you take, and roll the skill. I will post once everyone has responded. Feel free to try other skills as well.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc to Ata]Sorry, yeah that post is nearly incomprehensible. I just meant I was having a lot of trouble with a game I'm trying to be a player in now because everyone seems to be the type to post a lot of text per post.[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Angel seems to recall a little factoid about dwarven sewer systems. They never go under the walls of the city or castle. Something about vulnerabilities and to many enemies good at tunnel work.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads