• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold - 4E

Walking Dad

First Post
"I will be just behind you. Or could you lighten up Mal's weapon? I'm not good with ranged weapons, but with this!" Ragnar says as he readies his axe.

[sblock=OOC]
Will be back on tuesday.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Ragnar
Perception: 18 Insight: 13 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 18 Reflex 13 Will 14
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 10 Surges per day: 10 / 10
Encounter Powers: Swift Charge, Great Cleave, Great Leap
Daily Powers: Bloodhunt Rage

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
You can see the bottom of the shaft is a stone floor covered with a few inches of filthy water. You see hand-holds cut out for smaller hands than yours but are able to make it down without them as you are not dropping very far.

Once down, you are in a small rectangular chamber. The ceiling is just about 7' high making it possible to stand. the room is 10 feet wide by 15 feet long, with circular tunnels, just under 6' high.

There is about 4 inches of water everywhere in here, flowing out of the entrances on the short, and flowing to the entrance on the long one.

The natural light is just enough to see filtering down from above, but Arden's light makes all the details clear. The walls of the chamber have a painting in reddish brown hues of the maw of a huge creature centering on the tunnel to the south.

SarahRequiem

First Post
"Now now. If all monsters were hiding in libraries, that would be boring. Don't you think?" Says Angel to Arden, mockingly. She looks over to the paintings on the wall for a moment.

"But that painting is very interesting. Anyone know what kind of beast that is?"

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
The natural light is just enough to see filtering down from above, but Arden's light makes all the details clear. The walls of the chamber have a painting in reddish brown hues of the maw of a huge creature centering on the tunnel to the south.

-''So... not the tunnel to the south, right?'' Mal asks with a straight face. Then he breaks into a grin.

-''Of course we take the tunnel to the south!''

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
As you turn towards the south tunnel, you hear a high pitched squeak, and notice a largish rat crawl out of one of the many small drain holes scattered about. It swims towards the right tunnel if not stopped by someone.

Velmont

First Post
"A rat..." tells Aelek seeing the creature running away from them. "If there any inhabitant in this place, other than rats, they will probably in somewhere more dry. I suggest we go upstream."

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''So even rats don't want to go that way? Sounds nastier than a kobold. Which is fun in its own way but we're looking for kobolds... We smell rotten meat to the left, that sounds about right. Plus, my mommy always told me that in a labyrinth you ought to follow the left wall. Let's go that way.''

Mal moves down briskly in that direction, only stopping when he reaches the limit of Arden's light spell.

-''Huh... You guys coming?''

Remove ads