• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Revenge of March Movie Monster Madness!

Falkus

Explorer
Hmm, since I'm currently working on a d20 Modern: Men in Black conversion, I think I'll post my view of the Bug from MiB when I'm finished with it.

Krishnath

First Post
BOZ said:
because he prefers nutkinland/nothingland and doesn't love us anymore. :(

That is not true! I still love doing monsters, and I do still miss coming here as often as I once did. :p It's just that last year I got a little disillusioned that's all, and well... I left. But I am working on a little something for my triumphant return ;)

Also, my plan worked :p

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Ooh... you're back! Cool!

And what was this plan? Leave us so we appreciate it when you come back? If so, consider it having worked.
Demiurge out.

Krishnath

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
Ooh... you're back! Cool!

And what was this plan? Leave us so we appreciate it when you come back? If so, consider it having worked.
Demiurge out.
Well, it's like this.

Last march the second annual March Movie Monster Madness Marathon was not very well recieved for some reason I cannot fathom. We only got about 5 entries. That ain't good. Additionally, despite my best efforts, people apparently wheren't interrested in helping me convert dragons from 2e to 3.5, and let me tell you, it is tirering doing all the work for those dragons. So I had to leave for a while to get de-stressed. And while resting I got sidetracked.

But I am back, and I am working on a little something which I will start posting in april... :]

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
if this slow server will let me, i will try to bump up some threads since you've been gone that you might be interested in... :)

Remove ads