• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Revenge of March Movie Monster Madness!

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Alright, so two years ago, the no-longer-on-ENWorld Krishnath started a little contest. Throughout the month of March, people would submit monsters based off of creatures from movies. These monsters would be posted in Homebrews and critiqued and discussed. Discussion would also take place in the core thread to prevent dupilcate monsters.

Starting April 1st, a poll would be set up, linking to all of the monsters, and people would vote on whihc ones they thought were the best. The winner, in true Iron Chef fashion, gained the people's fame and admiration forever. Or until everyone forgot about it.

Since Krishnath is no longer visiting this board, I've decided to not let the contest disappear with him. So I'm starting it up again.

Here are the links to the past two years entries (still no duplicates, please!)

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=82943

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=46795

My submission, Those We Do Not Speak Of, is in Homebrews.

Good luck!
Demiurge out.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Glad to see someone keeping this alive!

I'll try to come up with something to submit. Honestly, you covered the only movie monster I've seen within the last year that was memorable. :)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Imhotep? Cool. DnDChick! You're back! Bearing Whos!

Whew. I'm glad I'm not the only one who'll be posting anything. That'd be a little wierd.

Demiurge out.

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
Thanks!

A note to all who haven't seen me here on EnWorld in a while ... note my avatar. It is now animated. :)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
It is. And it's... smiling at me! That's both cute and a little creepy.
Again, good to see you back. Will you be sticking around?

Demiurge out.

Remove ads