D&D Movie/TV Guess the D&D Movie Opening Weekend Box Office Performance, and Win a Prize!

fettpett

Villager
Imagine how agonizingly long the wait would have been, if I had decided to go with worldwide, total box office earnings?

I bet it would be Christmas before we could announce a winner.
very likely, gotta say I'm glad you also went with US domestic BO because I would have been WAAAAAAY off with international. numbers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There’s pretty much the same taking on the worldwide market for the opening weekend, and the reviews I’ve seen describe it favourably. 91% and 94% on rotten tomatoes…I think it’s pretty clear that it’s not a flop.

After the previous films in the D&d franchise I am frankly amazed it’s turned out so well.

Not seen it yet but I’m going to see with next weekend with an old D&D group I don’t get chance to play with anymore. Can’t wait. Looks like it should be fun.

Admittedly, does anyone outside of D&D nerds and SyFy Originals-grade D-Movie nerds even REMEMBER the 2000s trilogy... Apart from Jeremy Irons?

dave2008

Legend
Admittedly, does anyone outside of D&D nerds and SyFy Originals-grade D-Movie nerds even REMEMBER the 2000s trilogy... Apart from Jeremy Irons?
Yes, I actually like the 2nd movie better than the first one, even with its lower budget and production values. It was at least a proper D&D movie where as, IMO, the first one was not.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Looks like the final numbers are in, and it's a huge upset! The box office estimates from yesterday were over $1M high, and both @fettpett and @UngeheuerLich have gone over! Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves has earned $37,205,784 for its Domestic Opening Weekend.

Congratulations to @LordEntrails, whose $36.1M bid came closest to the actual amount without going over.

@LordEntrails , I'll give it another 24 hours to make sure that all numbers are reporting and everything is copacetic, and then I'll reach out to you by private message with the gift code for your prize. Thanks for playing, everyone!

Source:

Last edited:

fettpett

Villager
Looks like the final numbers are in, and it's a huge upset! The box office estimates from yesterday were over $1M high, and both @fettpett and @UngeheuerLich have gone over! Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves has earned $37,205,784 for its Domestic Opening Weekend.

Congratulations to @LordEntrails, whose $36.1M bid came closest to the actual amount without going over.

@LordEntrails , I'll give it another 24 hours to make sure that all numbers are reporting and everything is copacetic, and then I'll reach out to you by private message with the gift code for your prize. Thanks for playing, everyone!

Source:
Ah...such is my luck...but grats to @LordEntrails

Zardnaar

Legend
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Source:

Do you have a list of guesses? I've forgotten my one lol. It was around 35 million iirc.

Remove ads