• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Revenge of March Movie Monster Madness!

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
In these waning days of March, can I post something *for* someone else?

There is a poster over at the NecroBoards who made up Ludo from the movie The Labyrinth. I think it would be a good addition to the Movie Madness, but I haven't seen him around in a while. Could I submit it for him?

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Sure! The more entries, the better. We have what, three this year? Four if I decide to count the Michael Jackson parody. Not a good turnout.

Demuirge out.

Krishnath

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
Sure! The more entries, the better. We have what, three this year? Four if I decide to count the Michael Jackson parody. Not a good turnout.

Demuirge out.
I had an idea, but I do not have the time to make it.

Mistah J

First Post
Nuts!!

Shoot! I only just figured out about the contest now! I've been reading through all the old posts in this forum you see.. curse my leisurely pace!

Oh man, I'm so gonna be here next year! Of course, now I have to wait for it though. (Which is just as well, since I can practice in the mean time. Lord knows I need it.)

:lol:

Krishnath

First Post
Mistah J said:
Shoot! I only just figured out about the contest now! I've been reading through all the old posts in this forum you see.. curse my leisurely pace!

Oh man, I'm so gonna be here next year! Of course, now I have to wait for it though. (Which is just as well, since I can practice in the mean time. Lord knows I need it.)

You will be pwned. As I intend to play next year... :D

Mistah J

First Post
Oh yeah?

Krishnath said:
You will be pwned. As I intend to play next year... :D

You think so? Or maybe I'll be so fantastic at this that everyone will....... no.. your right.

Bugger.

(I'm still gonna play though)

Remove ads