• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

Glad you're back, Brain.

My husband starts a new job today (yay!) and since I was needed at home to be with our kids while he's at work, I came home last night from helping out my good friend who wrenched her back this past weekend. I'll probably be popping in on her once or twice a week when I can to offer help with chores and/or errands, but am otherwise home and can resume posting. I'll do my level best to get something up today, though it may be late for those of you who are stateside.

I posted for pallandrome/Wyleck just now so that I could bump our IC and avoid having it fall off the third page tomorrow. We still need posts for Gerak, Arden, and Phud.

Rhun

First Post
Hey CB, I think they may be waiting to see what happens with Rowan's spell and the first pair of Kou-Toans before posting their actions...

Actually, upon further examination, I really can't justify including the effects of Rowan's sleep spell this round. Sleep has a casting time of 1 round. Sorry. :(

I checked on a counterspell against the variation of planar ally. Would've worked but Rowan needed Improved Counterspell as a feat so that he could use a spell of the same school and not the exact spell being cast.

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Actually, upon further examination, I really can't justify including the effects of Rowan's sleep spell this round. Sleep has a casting time of 1 round. Sorry. :(

Wow...you know, I never notced that before. Good catch.

CanadienneBacon said:
I checked on a counterspell against the variation of planar ally. Would've worked but Rowan needed Improved Counterspell as a feat so that he could use a spell of the same school and not the exact spell being cast.

No problem, CB...just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

I see a post from Arkhandus for this round but not one for Rhun, pallandrome, Tailspinner, or Brain. Rhun posted for last round but, not wanting the combat to stagnate, I NPCed Wyleck, Phud, and Arden last round. What's up guys?

Remove ads