• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret of Wulin Gong (Wuxia Game) OOC [ON HOLD]

KitanaVorr

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
There's always the Annoying Kid...he sneaks into everything.

Ahhh! Not the annoying kid!!! :D Anybody who plays the annoying kid gets the Instant Dragon Food Feat...whenever there's a dragon around you become instant food! :D :p

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Now I REALLY want to be the Annoying Kid...perhaps I'll name him Ichiro...
I'd probably be the fat Monk or the Cowardly 'We're going to Die' guy...that guy rules(Woohoo@Bill Paxton from Aliens, he is my fave of the aforementioned Archtype).

OoC and off Topic:KitanaVorr, please see my last UaVS Post regarding the Wounded, thanks. :p

KitanaVorr

First Post
OoC and off Topic:KitanaVorr, please see my last UaVS Post regarding the Wounded, thanks. :p

I would respond, but I'm at work (bad me!) and I don't know what she has currently :p so you'll have to wait until I get home.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Off Topic and OoC:Want me to email you your spells/wand of CLW etc?

sorry :( I can't give my work email over the forum, and I'm not allowed to check my aol email from work (security reasons).

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Off-topic:Well, I can post here or in the UaVS OOC thread? Lemme know what's easier for you. Do you mind if I post here? Secrecy has been a part of the game, after all...I await Enraela's Command (well, not like that poncy Arngen, or the snivelling Grolvus) :D

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Off Topic:Aha!! Bad Hobgoblin!! +4 to Move Silently, he just snuck right up...Well, I guess I can wait until tonight, but I'm itching to get you folks to Behir Treasu...I mean 'Ambush you with the next beastie!

On Topic:4CtF? I don't have it...I guess it's rude to ask someone to send me the rules, when it's only a few bucks, eh?

KitanaVorr

First Post
Off-topic:Well, I can post here or in the UaVS OOC thread? Lemme know what's easier for you. Do you mind if I post here? Secrecy has been a part of the game, after all...I await Enraela's Command (well, not like that poncy Arngen, or the snivelling Grolvus) :D

Don't forget my dearest Gentaria :)

I believe she has at least 3 healing spells and she'll use them all up. She'll also expect Vitrene and Gentaria(after she is reasonably healed enough to heal herself) to give over first though and take care of the others.

So basically first she'll er revive Gentaria to the point where she can heal herself. She'll then tend to herself, Wesslu (damn him for being important), Jikull, Arngen, Brogark, Grolvus in that order. Vitrene and Gentaria can take care of themselves before they help her out to heal the fighters. Of course Gentaria won't heal Arngen so that leaves Enraela and Vitrene to do that.

Okay tell me what's the damage left after she does all that? Remember only the spells, er used to maximum advantage. So I think Jikull and Brogark are down big time? She'd use the max heal spell on them. If anyone is only out less than ten points, bah, forget them.

LOL does that all make sense?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads