• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion

Bront

The man with the probe
Mel giggles at Rayni.

"Xen'drik could be a neat place to go. I guess it depends on what all we find here."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, I hear Xen'drik is dangerous, but it could be quite exciting."

'Plus there's no way in Khyber anyone could find me there,' Rayni adds to herself.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
"Naked eh?" Rayni raises an eyebrow, "Tondrek, you rascal. You better not have been looking at that naked Warforged girl's...schemas."
"Schemas? She didn't have any schemas. None that I could see. But I'd want to! I'd love to see her schemas!" As usual, the finer nuances of what he said were lost to Tondrek.

Rystil Arden said:
"Secret Xendrik schema you say? Neat! That could fun to do. The Warforged are so different than us, and yet in many ways the same...can you imagine what it would be like to be a Warforged?"
Tondrek gets a dreamy look. "I'd be stronger. And better! Be able to make stuff into me, and improve me with artifice! No sleep, and no need for food! Though I'd miss the hot peppers." He looks sad for a moment, then brightens again. "But they can eat! They just don't have too."

Bront

The man with the probe
"You should be happy being who you are Tondrek, being someone else isn't always the answer," Mel says, sounding a little melancholy.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sometimes it can be fun to dream," Rayni says, her line of thinking a bit contrary to Mel's, "But I don't think it is possible to become a Warforged."

*Rayni smiles.*

"Just remember to ask permission before you try to look at her 'schemas', okay?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Bront said:
"You should be happy being who you are Tondrek, being someone else isn't always the answer," Mel says, sounding a little melancholy.
"I like me. But I'd like to be me and 'forged! I'd be Tonforged! Forgedrek? Warton? Something."

Looking at Mel, Tondrek pats the elf gently on the shoulder. "I like you too, Playful Elf. You nice."
Rystil Arden said:
"Just remember to ask permission before you try to look at her 'schemas', okay?"
"Okay!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Mel smiles and hugs the half-orc, "Thanks."

Mel giggles, "I guess it's fitting. What's your name Rayni?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads