• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Theocracy

ethandrew

First Post
WarlockLord said:
[sblock=OOC ethanandrew]
Janelle's still alive too.

The command undead would've been cool.
I gave you an orb of force scroll, don't know if you scribed that...
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Janelle hasn't acted yet, has she? I have no offensive spells, just mind-affecting. That orb of force is my only damage dealer. I'm really at a loss here, which is why I went for the resilient sphere.[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
ethandrew said:
[sblock=OOC]Janelle hasn't acted yet, has she? I have no offensive spells, just mind-affecting. That orb of force is my only damage dealer. I'm really at a loss here, which is why I went for the resilient sphere.[/sblock]

[sblock]We're all kind of at a loss here, considering we weren't expecting a LICH TO BE HANGING OUT IN THE BARRACKS![/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
Insight said:
[sblock]We're all kind of at a loss here, considering we weren't expecting a LICH TO BE HANGING OUT IN THE BARRACKS![/sblock]

[sblock]No kidding! I wonder if the guards even knew a lich was in their barracks. But we sure showed them, that we did![/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
ethandrew said:
[sblock]No kidding! I wonder if the guards even knew a lich was in their barracks. But we sure showed them, that we did![/sblock]

[sblock]Yeah... they're gonna have to spend a long time cleaning up all of our blood all over the place. Wait, it was a fire spell! Dammit. Well, maybe some ashes then.[/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
[sblock=Actions]If the lich does "die" before Latham's next turn, then he will instead cast Dominate Person on the other Guard flopping on the ground. Will Save 26. If successful, he will have the two of them stop grappling each other.[/sblock]

WarlockLord

First Post
OOC: Anyone here want to play in my air pirates game, feel free to sign up. Shayuri, I go you confused with Ambrus in a brain fart (dragon avatars. I know, they're different dragons, but still...I'm an idiot). No deliberate insult with the kobold thing.

Anyway, as Jemal seems to be active but not posting, I'm going to use DM power to speed the game along.

IC: Nathira beats the living hell out of the lich, who promises "I'll be back, and kill all you fools! MUHAHAHA!!!" but then explodes into a gory mess, joining the bodies of Caul, Ilshana, and Van on the floor. As the guards have all been dominated by the powers of Latham , the survivors are free to loot.

OOC: And now, what to do with Arast?

Remove ads