The Tol Haggerun Prophecy - 3.5 D&D [Ended]

Insight

Adventurer
Sharma

Sharma | Hrux, Mitea

Ferrix said:
Sharma looks over at Jaroth, "So, how do I find these druids?" He grins at the dwarf as they walk along the docks, "and the mountains, where are the mountains?"

Jaroth stops directing traffic for a moment and disengages himself from shipside to answer Sharma's question.

"The druids?" he asks. "Look to the southeast. There is a small mountain range there, and a far greater mountain range beyond. The druids you seek are found in Mohan Groves, which I believe are at the foot of the smaller range directly southeast of the city. You may want to ask around, though, because I have never personally set foot outside Hrux."

With that, the dwarven merchant goes back to his work, leaving Sharma to his own devices.

Ferrix

Explorer
Gathering up those few things he calls his own, Sharma bids Jaroth a farewell, telling him to keep his mother well supplied with jasmine tea and asking where he can find a good inn to stay, as well as the local marketplaces.

With this information he'll travel to the suggested inn, amazed at being in a new city, a whole new country! He keeps his eyes and ears open, listening to the different language used and the accents they put when speaking in a tongue he can understand.

Evil Ujio

First Post
Ambrus said:
"Uh... Look... ah... Bernie..." Jacoby uneasily coughs a few times. Oh Bahamut, what manner of depraved creature have you sent to me? Now I wish the horse had been the talkative one.
Misha laughs loudly as he tries to open the door, "Stick with me little man, we will go far as a great heroes of the realm."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Insight said:
Ralan | With the House Myrrkal Caravan, Abils Fields, Lurien

OOC: Ralan has no trouble grabbing a crossbow and some bolts from the camp before the wagon leaves.

When Ralan arrives at the wagon encampment high in the hills, he manages to conceal himself in a set of bushes within sight of the makeshift camp. Though the guards are not on high alert by any means, they are organized enough to take watches in pairs.

Ralan also notices that, for some reason, animals and birds do not get very close to the camp. Those that get within say 100' suddenly turn around and walk/fly the other way.

"Ayala, please guide my shot and me as silent as the wind, for I am doing this to help an innocent", Ralan murmurs to himself.

Ralan Will position himself in to shoot the Hobgoblins one by one. He'll wait as long as possible, and shoot one of the guards as he strays from the other one that is not sleeping. He'll try to time his shots with natural noises around him (like an owls houl or a woodpecker).
OCC: He'll try to do exactly like in the movie "Enemy at the gates" ;-)

Insight

Adventurer
Ending

Due to lack of time, I am ending this game. If you guys want to continue, be my guest. I'd be happy to provide whatever materials you might need, but I just don't have the time to put into this endeavor anymore.

Remove ads