The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
[This is slightly disjoint in time, but it doesn't appear to matter...]

Julianna and Kirin arrive at a small village. The center of town consists of 3 stores. The first is a smithy, the second a general store, and the third is an inn.
"Let's head for the Tavern, they should know there where the Seer is," Juliana says.

OOC: KB, you still with us?

Patlin

Explorer
Juliana and Kirin head into the inn, which as Juliana assumed does indeed also serve as a tavern. It's a small place, with a dining area and common room on the first floor, and a few private rooms above.

"Hello, ladies, are you seeking a room?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
Juliana and Kirin head into the inn, which as Juliana assumed does indeed also serve as a tavern. It's a small place, with a dining area and common room on the first floor, and a few private rooms above.

"Hello, ladies, are you seeking a room?"
"No, actualy we were looking for the Seer, and hoping that perhaps you know where she is?" Juliana inquires.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
"No, actualy we were looking for the Seeker, and hoping that perhaps you know where she is?" Juliana inquires.

ooc: Should the innkeeper be as boggled by this as I am, or does this have some in game context I am forgetting? Who/what is the/a seeker?

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: Should the innkeeper be as boggled by this as I am, or does this have some in game context I am forgetting? Who/what is the/a seeker?
OOC: Sorry, been working on a PrC called the Seeker. Fixed :)

Patlin

Explorer
"Oh, you must be thinking of old Mary, she's been known to have visions. She lives in the brown house down the street to the left."

You believe you could find the place based on his words and accompanying gestures.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you," Juliana says before heading out.

She heads down the street to "old Mary's" house.

Patlin

Explorer
Juliana and Kirin head to old Mary's house and knock on the door. A grey haired old woman answers it.

"Yes?"

Meanwhile, Boog and Rowan arrive at the local graveyard. It sits on a hill between the monastery and the town, and seems to be undisturbed.

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
Meanwhile, Boog and owan arrive at the local graveyard. It sits on a hill between the monastery and the town, and seems to be undisturbed.
Boog went from grave to grave, searching the entire cemetery to insure that his first impression was correct, namely that nothing had been going on.

Patlin

Explorer
There are no signs of any graves being dug up, and the place seems peacefull and tranquill in a way that you would not expect if the dead had been disturbed by evil necromancy.

Remove ads