The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: The belly-aching remark was just in fun, hence the smiley. :)

Initiative
Boog
Scorpion
Human Cleric
Julianna
Rowan
Zombie

Round 5
Boog moves from the corner [y23] directly to the southewest [to U27]. He has enough time to let loose a bolt, but it thuds solidly into the side of the mill, far from any combatant.

The Scorpion moves into the doorway in order to assault Julianna, and draws an attack of opportunity. Taking advantage of its inept advance, she slashes it for 7 damage. The scorpions attack is innefective.

The cleric moves again, carefully, but is out of view at the moment.

Julianna attempts to grant Rowans request, but to her annoyance she finds that the Barbarian has allready moved right past her and is now 30' away from her, too far for a handoff. [Revised action?]

ooc: My familly is going on a road trip starting Thursday. Post rate likely to be very low for the next two weeks or so.

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
Boog moves from the corner [y23] directly to the southewest [to U27]. He has enough time to let loose a bolt, but it thuds solidly into the side of the mill, far from any combatant.
Boog took a step closer to Rowan and the door while reloading his crossbow. "5 bolts left", he thought to himself. "Where's that priest?", he thought much more publicly to Juliana and Rowen.[sblock=Etc. ]Reload heavy crossbow and take a 5' step to T27. In the unlikely event that the cleric reveals himself to Boog before this action is complete, Boog will forego this to manifest Psionic Charm on the cleric.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana will pull back to Rowan's position (withdrawl, so double move), and hand him the guisarme to swap with the bow.

Patlin

Explorer
Round 5 Concludes
Julianna retreats back to Rowan's side [arriving at M27] and pulls out her bow as she does so, letting Rowan take the polearm from her right hand.

Rowan takes a moment to strap the flail back into place and accepts the offered flail. He readies an action to run away if aproached.

A zombie lumbers out [to I25] and Rowan moves away warrilly. [He retreats to N32.]

Round 6 Begins
Boog reloads his crossbow, stepping to [T27] the west.

The Scorpion moves to attack Julianna and snaps at her threateningly.

Rounding the corner and arriving at I23, the cleric makes his way cautiously into the open.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Code:
  A |B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I |J |K |L |M |N |O |P |Q |R |S |T |U |V |W |X |Y |Z
18  |[]|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |ww|ww|ww|ww|ww|ww|ww|  |  |  |  |[]|  |  |  |  |
19  |[]|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |ww|ww|ww|  |  |  |  |  |  |[]|  |  |  |  |
20  |[]|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |ww|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |[]|  |  |  |  |
21  |[]|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |[]|  |  |  |  |
22  |--|--|--|--|--|--|--|dd|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|--|[]|  |  |  |  |
23  |  |  |  |Kn|  |  |  |H1|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
24  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
25  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |Z1|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
26  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |Sc|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
27  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |Ju|  |  |  |  |  |  |Bo|  |  |  |  |  |
28  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
29  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
30  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
31  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
32  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |Ro|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
33  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
34  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
35  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

Manzanita

First Post
"Red, back to me!" he shouts. Rowan is seriously injured, as is Juliana. He feels the best strategy is to use their superior speed and missile weapons. Rowan will ready an action to cover Juliana's retreat, intercepting and slashing at anyone who pursues her or charges him.

El Jefe

First Post
"Use the mindlink! Do you want him to know everything you think?", lashed out Boog with his mind. He wondered what was wrong with Rowan. Did the man not understand? Did he not trust Boog's powers? Was he simply fearful of the powers of the mind? Boog began to tire of his incessant chatter during the battle and wondered if the man even understood the advantage of keeping one's plans from one's enemies.

As he finished reloading his crossbow, the priest stepped hesitantly from the doorway. "Now", thought Boog to himself, "I haven't got much left, but now we'll see if can do any good." He pointed his crossbow harmlessly toward the ground, and approached the stranger. He reached out with his mind, hoping to ensnare the cleric and place him in his thrall.[sblock=Crunch ]Boog will move to O24 and manifest Psionic Charm on the cleric. That will place him at 1/15 PP. If, for some reason, that proves infeasible, Boog will fire his crossbow at the nearest non-clerical enemy...currently, the scorpion.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana 4/29 HP, AC: 20

Juliana Withdraws back to N33

'You fool, don't you know I can't keep up with you like this?' she says accross the mind link. 'Stand and fight, slowly steping back, and I can support you from behind, but you need to stop moving so fast.'

OOC: Juliana in plate mail has a move of 20'

Patlin

Explorer
Round 6 Concludes
Julianna continues to withdraw, growling her displeasure at Rowan over the mind link, but managing to catch up to the fast moving warrior.

Rowan prepares to cover her retreat, barking more orders and ready to charge between Julianna and her foes.

The Zombie lumbers forward to N29.

Round 7 Begins
Boog moves forward [to 024] and manifests a power. The target is unaffected.

The scorpion charges forward, and Rowan meets it halfway. (Rowan may roll his attack, it is a partial charge and gets a +2 to hit bonus.)

Remove ads