The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Ah, Manzanita beat me to the punch again!

The shrine is a somewhat significant religous location, and some might want to visit it as a pilgrimage. You are quite correct that there isn't really a monatery insentive to head out on this trip... perhaps you can find adventurers who are either good and helpfull, like to travel in the wilderness, simply desire a challenge, or simply find one of the existing party members (probably not Boog, though that's a matter of taste) so incredibly attractive they would follow them anywhere.

Try smiling at them?

:lol:

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
In order to sell the loot for a fair price, you will first need to have a few spells cast...
After talking it over with Juliana and Rowen, Boog declared that he preferred to hire an alchemist to identify the potions, and to see if they could find someone in the Red Dragon who would identify the other items for less than the going rate.

Manzanita

First Post
Patlin said:
The shrine is a somewhat significant religous location, and some might want to visit it as a pilgrimage.

Yes. Juliana & Rowan will have to can the semi-psychotic banter while recruiting. Any additional detail on the 'religious significance?' Any particular diety?

Have we confirmed a final 62 XP award?

Sadly, I don't think Rowan has much use for any of the treasure we acquired. I'm vaguely tempted by the full plate and the breastplate, but Juliana & Rowan are built similarly enough as it is. He'll stick with the speed his chainshirt affords. His two handed weapons preclude the shield, and I don't think he'll want to afford a warhorse.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: They're similar yet different, but no big deal. She's much more tactical and planning and all that, Rowan's not :p I'm for the simpler option for gear, but whatever works. I'll need to spend a few craft points, depending on what I end up with, so Juliana may not step back into the inn and simply meet up with Rowan once he's got a few mooks.

"Yes, an alchemist would be good, and I believe there is a shop we can get this stuff all identified at."

OOC: on a side note, Juliana can craft non-magical masterwork weapons and armor, so if you're looking for something, you can always ask her about crafting it. She might even be willing to make a deal. I'm guessing the plate is magical, or at least masterwork.

Patlin

Explorer
Gathering up the spoils of war, Vanth and the three adventurers travel the short distance to Orussus. They begin looking about for a likely looking establishment.

ooc: If you wish to go to the RDI or Rinaldos shop, you can hop over to either of those threads.

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
"You know," says Rowan with a toothy grin. "you're cute when you're bloodthirsty." He continues, still smiling. "But if you try to kill him, I'll have to rip your head off."
Juliana rolls her eyes at his comment. "You're taking a big risk with him. Better to accept that he might be beyond salvation and be prepared to strike a mercy blow. But now is not the time for that."

Patlin

Explorer
Thank you for the DM credits, Orsal!

Posting having moved on to the Orussus threads, I'll change the label to [Concluded]... Hopefully, the sequel will be aproved soon. Once it is, I will create a new thread.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases