The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
Thanks, I was having trouble finding it!
Took me a search through the general thread, because there weren't any other links to it. I'll recomend Velmont stick some in a few places (Like Rinaldo's sheet, and maybe his sig)

Manzanita

First Post
Thanks again, Patlin. This was an awesome adventure. I didn't see a confirm on the 62 XPs. I'll assume it stands & I'll link it to my CS.

El Jefe

First Post
Manzanita said:
I didn't see a confirm on the 62 XPs. I'll assume it stands & I'll link it to my CS.
I took post 353 by Orsal to be the confirmation.

I'd gush praise for Patlin like everyone else here, but I've already paid him the most sincere compliment I know...I've signed on for the sequel!

Bront

The man with the probe
yup, thanks Patlin, it was fun. Looking forward to part two :)

And remember, Juliana can craft things for you, and would be potentialy willing to do so if you need something crafted. Just let me know what you're looking for. She can do anything masterwork up to a +2 strength bow garunteed.

Manzanita

First Post
I'll reopen the treasure dispensation & subsequent shopping discussion here, as opposed to Rinaldo's magic shop, as it seems more appropriate here.

I think the CLW potion will be used on whomever needs it, rather than whomever carries it. Thus I think it should be group treasure, and not count against any individual. If we don't find a healer in the RDI, we should buy a couple more. Thanks you, El Jefe, for working out the details.

Rowan wants a +1 chainshirt 1250
MW guisarme 309...
alchemist fire 20
silver manacles - part of treasure
silvered sap - 22
Mighty +2 comp longbow - 300
quiver, 20 arrows 1

sell chainshirt & guisarme - 54.5

Shall we go ahead & recruit?

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
I'll go ahead & start recruiting. But I realize Rowan is being neglegent in his filial duties on his current shopping spree. His brother Vanth is currently unarmed, I gather. Rowan will endever to buy him whatever he needs.

Presumably Vanth is a warrior1. But he could perhaps be a barbarian, ranger, fighter, expert or even sorcerer. I'm holding out the possibiltiy Rowan will take a sorcerer level someday. Rowan will insist on buying Vanth whatever gear he deems appropriate, before buying anything for himself. Does Vanth have any requests?

Also, Rowan does not want to pause to do any item creation. The 'werewolves' were kidnapped on the new moon. It took us several days to free them. Another day to travel to Orussus. Another day to shop. About 14 days after the new moon comes the full moon. Rowan would like to make as good a time as possible up to that shrine to keep werewolf time to a minimum.

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
MW guisarme 309...
Mighty +2 comp longbow - 300
Juliana can craft those both for 540, save you some money (AKA, beat man over head, I can craft) :p

Juliana will be spending her time crafting, so probably not appear in the RDI right away. I need to know if you want her to craft or not, because I have a fairly big list of things she'll be crafting soon.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana crafitng stuff...

Definately Crafting...
Boog's Darkwood Crossbow - 143gp 3sp, 4cp and 43 craft points, purchased by Boog for 380 GP (I believe)
Juliana's MW Guisarme - 103 gp, and 30 Craft Points
Juliana's MW Mighty +2 Composite Longbow - 200 GP, 60 CP

Possibly Crafting
Juliana's Adamantine Heavy Flail - 1005 GP, 301 Craft Points
Juliana's MW Heavy Flail - 105 GP, 31 Craft Points
Juliana's Mithril Heavy Shield - 340 GP, 102 Craft Points
Juliana's Mithril Breast Plate - 1400 GP, 420 Craft Points
Juliana's Mithril Full Plate (Hah! not likely) - 3833 GP 3 SP 4 CP ,1150 CP

Possibly Selling
Guisarme (4GP 5 SP)
Comp Longbow Mighty +1 (87 GP 5 SP)
heavy Flail (7GP 5 SP)