The Transmuter's Last Touch OOC thread (DM: Vigwyn)

Rhun

First Post
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Thanks! I really appreciate the positive feedback. :)

I feel bad that my IC posting has slowed down somewhat of late, but my RL has been extremely busy over the last few months, and probably will be for some time to come. So, I guess there's nothing for it. I hope the slow pace doesn't detract too much from the game.

RL happens. :D Don't worry about it. Personally, I'd rather the game continue at a pace you can handle then to see you get frustrated and end the game because you can't keep up. So, take your time!

ControlFreak

First Post
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Thanks! I really appreciate the positive feedback. :)

I feel bad that my IC posting has slowed down somewhat of late, but my RL has been extremely busy over the last few months, and probably will be for some time to come. So, I guess there's nothing for it. I hope the slow pace doesn't detract too much from the game.
Life happens ;)

I've been swamped at work and doing my best to check here every day, but I know I missed a couple. However, I'm enjoying the game and hoping it continues at any pace.

doghead

thotd
ooc - Transmuters

Yeah, as CF said, "life happens".

I've not been getting on line every day myself, which is why I've been trying to include Lazarius' intentions for the next few rounds of actions. Feel free to use them to ghost Laz if you want to get a post up.

doghead
aka thotd

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Thanks for the understanding, guys.

doghead, I will keep that in mind and try to take it into account when posting updates.

ControlFreak, you can subscribe to the thread to get an email when a new post has been added to the thread since your last visit. That way, you don't have to manually check.

Rhun

First Post
An ogre? Are you freaking kidding? Somebody is going to get splattered, and I have a feeling it is going to be an elf!!!

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun said:
An ogre? Are you freaking kidding? Somebody is going to get splattered, and I have a feeling it is going to be an elf!!!

Eh.. heh.. I wouldn't be so sure about that. But what I supposed to do?! It was too cool of a visual to pass up! ;)

Besides, we should at least get a bonus for higher ground, no? And Norbrit's switched to two hands for a little added damage, and with a charge at that...

Rhun

First Post
industrygothica said:
Besides, we should at least get a bonus for higher ground, no? And Norbrit's switched to two hands for a little added damage, and with a charge at that...

Keep your fingers crossed; maybe one of us will score a crit and we can take it down before it attacks! If not, we could be in trouble. And unfortunately, DC25 is just too high for Zazz to chance trying to tumble past the ogre. A failure on that roll means AoO; a hit means Zazz is down.

doghead

thotd
ooc - Transmuters

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that the ogre is not exactly as it seems. Oh well, time will tell.

doghead
aka thotd

Rhun

First Post
doghead said:
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that the ogre is not exactly as it seems. Oh well, time will tell.

Time and rampant deaths. An ogre is a TPK for a 2nd level party if luck isn't on their side.

Remove ads