The Treasure of the Tierra Padre... [Knight Otu Judging]

El Jefe

First Post
After nearly a year of adventuring, Oirhandir has just hit 2nd level. Yes!

BTW, Oirhandir turned 117 earlier today (1 year since character creation).

Oirhandir prefers an even split, unless we want to give something to Katherine (the only other participant who is still active in LENWorld). Nothing like hauling 40-some pounds of gold around after being nearly destitute!

Oirhandir has a slight interest in the arcane scrolls, but is not willing to arm-wrestle Ignatious for them. Just be careful that you don't miscopy that spell and start attracting arrows, little friend! As for the rest of the stuff, congratulations to Rupert on the latest additions to his collection. I think he needs to frame and hang one of the copies of the map. After all, it's not everyone who can hang artwork drawn by a dragon!

Next annoying question: Does that light horse come with tack (bit and bridle, riding saddle and saddlebags)? If not, Oirhandir would be desperate happy to purchase that from Rupert.

Finally, I assume that the 100 GP of "stuff" represents the party "lightening the load" of the pack mule, which would mean that "mundane adventuring equipment" could mean things like antidote, sunrods, healer's kits, etc.

Again, thanks for a great time!

Pbartender

First Post
El Jefe said:
Next annoying question: Does that light horse come with tack (bit and bridle, riding saddle and saddlebags)? If not, Oirhandir would be desperate happy to purchase that from Rupert.

Finally, I assume that the 100 GP of "stuff" represents the party "lightening the load" of the pack mule, which would mean that "mundane adventuring equipment" could mean things like antidote, sunrods, healer's kits, etc.

Yes and yes.

'Mundane' in this instance simply means 'non-magical'.

Pbartender

First Post
Manzanita said:
So do we each get a basic split of 8842.5 divided by 4 (almayce, rogier, Oihandir, and Iggy?) That would make 2210.625 gps each.

I misunderstood earlier...

You get 8842.5 gp to split between everybody, not 8842.5 each... That'd be a bit much for 2nd/3rd level characters.

Manzanita

First Post
Looks like we'll just split it straight up. Subtracting the 5 sp Iggy gave the gnome messenger, that's 2210.5 gps each.

Iggy will buy the two arcane scrolls, the spyglass and the hourglass unless there's any objection. Iggy places a high value on the new spells he can add to his spellbook. Honestly, I think he's the best candidate for those scrolls. I'm happy to pass on the spyglass and hourglass if anyone else wants them.

Also, I'll assume Iggy can keep his dragon bits. I think he'll make a necklace of dragon teeth, with a claw at the apex.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Sorry for my absence, had a very busy week. I see the adventure has ended, and probs to PBartender for keeping it going for this long & with a couple of leaving players. Thanks PB!

As for loot, Rogier would like to keep the [750 gp Full plate], which he'll deduct from his share of the loot. I'll put up a list with what he does with the rest of his money when I update my character.

And as a final note, now I'll have to update Rogier to level 3! Hurray, my second character to get to level 3 ! Back to the Inn to search for a new adventure =).

Remove ads