The Treasure of the Tierra Padre... [Knight Otu Judging]

Pbartender

First Post
OOC: Sorry, sorry, sorry... We had carpeters show up today to redo our floors... All my RPG stuff is packed away into an inaccessible corner... tomorrow for certain!

El Jefe

First Post
Ooc: Hey, no pressure! :cool:

Seriously, I didn't expect to get in another adventure so quickly. Not that I'm complaining or anything!

Pbartender

First Post
OOC: Experience and treasure totals posted.

As will be posted shortly in the Red Dragon Inn, you divide the treasure amongst yourselves as you see fit. Magic items or other mudane items discovered in the dragon's lair may be purchased back from Rupert at 1/2 DMG list price...

150 gp Ornate chalice
100 gp Elaborate statuette
750 gp Full plate
187.5 gp Masterwork bastard sword
500 gp Spyglass
62.5 gp Hourglass
12.5 gp Arcane Scroll of Protection from Chaos/Evil/Good/Law
75 gp Arcane Scroll of Protection from Arrows
3000 gp Pipes of haunting

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy would like the two arcane scrolls. He might be interested in the hourglass and spyglass as well. Is the listed price what we could get these for with the gold Rupert pays us?

Pbartender

First Post
Manzanita said:
Iggy would like the two arcane scrolls. He might be interested in the hourglass and spyglass as well. Is the listed price what we could get these for with the gold Rupert pays us?

Yes, the price listed above, is 1/2 list price from the DMG. Deduct the price listed above from your personal stash of loot, and the goody is yours.

Manzanita

First Post
So do we each get a basic split of 8842.5 divided by 4 (almayce, rogier, Oihandir, and Iggy?) That would make 2210.625 gps each.

From that we can purchase from your list or spend it otherwise as we see fit? And did we sell the dragon remains or can iggy make a necklace out of it.

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
Manzanita said:
So do we each get a basic split of 8842.5 divided by 4 (almayce, rogier, Oihandir, and Iggy?) That would make 2210.625 gps each.

That's entirely up to you guys.

Manzanita said:
From that we can purchase from your list or spend it otherwise as we see fit?

Yes, and feel free to spend any other money you own, earn, borrow or steal. ;)

Pbartender

First Post
I almost forgot... Each character gains either a riding pony or a light horse, plus a backpack with up to 100 gp worth of any mundane adventuring equipment of your choice.

Xael

First Post
Manzanita said:

That sounds very, very good. :D Almayce currently has 1gp and 2cp.

Pbartender said:
I almost forgot... Each character gains either a riding pony or a light horse, plus a backpack with up to 100 gp worth of any mundane adventuring equipment of your choice.

Almayce already had a horse of his own, and I guess he didn't bother to drag an extra horse with him, so I think this might not apply to him.

Remove ads