The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Heh. I have Valerus on teh evil Myspace. ^_^

And I haven't spoken to Trelack's player for years. He finished college and dropped off the face of the either. I don't think I've seen another character that throughly enjoyed Fire Water and chocolate covered grasshoppers as much as he did.

Kinetti

First Post
Willow_Calypso said:
Heh. I have Valerus on teh evil Myspace. ^_^

And I haven't spoken to Trelack's player for years. He finished college and dropped off the face of the either. I don't think I've seen another character that throughly enjoyed Fire Water and chocolate covered grasshoppers as much as he did.

Give ol' man Val a holla for me. heh.
LOL. Firewater... that's what it was Ivy always swiped from 'im. Not that she could handle it. hehehe

Khaira

First Post
Aw, ya'll are making me feel old and nostalgic. A good old, mind you! :)

I fondly remember Evander getting slapped by multiple lady-folk, whose names I'm simply failing to recall.

... come to think of it, there's not a lot I remember from those days. Egads, that was a long time ago.

Dyrke

First Post
Alrighty...got one here...whatever happened to Taralupe and her pack of wolf (or lycans)? I leave for two weeks in Deutschland and they all vanish...

Sorry to otherwise interrupt the fond memories and conversations of everyone else here...

Akea

First Post
Ah, Taralupe and her pack. I know it well. Firstly, Taralupe's character had seemingly lost interest for a while there, she founded a new job (having to do with dogs - of course) then shipped herself to another part of my province. Her pack mates mostly consisted of a handful of players that I know personally as well, and they found jobs and secondary education. Things of that sort. She'll be flattered she was questioned about, though!

Krystal

First Post
Krystal said:
In other news, since I'm in the mood for sharing good news and this seems as good a place as any to share, I'm going to be a mommy come May. Maybe June.

Just to let everyone know...

Our darling little girl was born May 24th via c-section. She came in a 7lbs 14oz, 20.5 inches.

Nugan

First Post
Babylon Logos said:
Shadow retired and gave Lan control over the storyline, and then Lan retired and gave his sister control of said storyline, who also retired, and thus the storyline died.

Shadow Master was the man.

I used to have him on MSN, but I haven't seen him on in, literally, years. Last I heard his computer died and he only had access in his high school computer lab. I'm not sure what has happened to him since then.

Remove ads